Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

When your sexual awakening happened during that one scene in monty pythons meaning of life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRpt4a6H99c

r u ready to WALK fucked around with this message at 11:20 on Apr 12, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Based on a concept.

Is this person in earnest? Well, they have almost fifteen thousand posts like this, so if it's a work, it's a drat dedicated one.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

you owe your life to plants. think about it.

be grateful.

*clicks link*

*clicks on the x during the fragment of a second the video starts to load and the details are just fading into view*

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

My horny on mane posting got the deviantart thread shut down

Eh Iíve seen bigger

Beffica
Apr 6, 2009

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand], I require only that you [kneel]

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

is that a vorehead?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

Ultra Carp

Feline Mind Meld posted:

is that a vorehead?

Thinkin 'bout them ancient fertility icons

Codeacious
Oct 22, 2017

Radical coding, yo!

The Bloop posted:

Thinkin 'bout them ancient fertility icons

i got this new pantheon god. basically theres this fertility lady except shes got huge boobs. i mean some serious honkers. a real set of badonkers. packin some dobonhonkeros.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

What horrors have you brought to us Pastry?

Also someone better check on Dan Aykroyd, this post is only from a few days ago and is giving me real "I am going to stalk and wear Dan Aykroyd like a skin suit" vibes.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

I hated your old avatar so much I paid for this one from a gay furry visual novel. gay rights and smoke weed every day

Only now do they get concerned and start asking questions, not like as they're being tied up, while their shoes are being removed, etc.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

https://i.imgur.com/gR8KjGp.jpg

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

why are there so many of these

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

Ultra Carp

So I was just sitting there staring at the showerhead while I shat with my legs spread, like you do...

Ok Comboomer
Oct 20, 2007

Feline Mind Meld posted:

why are there so many of these

because god exists and wants you to be happy

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

DeviantArt Thread: BIGGER!

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Feline Mind Meld posted:

is that a vorehead?

I have no idea what I'm looking at for a lot of these fetishes.

Bismuth
Jun 10, 2010

I registered this account 3 years before SU started and 6 years before that character showed up and I could write at least 4 paragraphs about why I hate the show, the creator, the fans, and that specific character

Hell Gem

Billy ray?

I dont think she can see the shower head or dinosaur, there's a little wall there and she's leaned back. I think shes just grinning at the wall.

Cobalt-60
Oct 11, 2016

Over time, random factors add up. What is chaos in the moment becomes systemic over time and space. As data accumulates, a pattern emerges.

When you gotta go, you gotta go.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Slippery Tilde

Edit: I'm not entirely sure what the tank on top is supposed to be, but the turret seems to resemble a panzer IV painted in soviet colors. The ussr really did field some captured German tanks, but they weren't terribly numerous. Assuming I'm correct, that the artist used one as the dom for the tiger II sub seems like it should imply something.

In any case, the bottom being a tiger II (aka konigstiger, which was the german term for bengal tiger) is why the top tank calls her "kitty."

Blue Footed Booby fucked around with this message at 03:48 on Apr 13, 2021

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Interesting that the "fatass" tank is sitting on the "kitty" tank so that it can take free sniffs of kitty's farts.

Bismuth
Jun 10, 2010

I registered this account 3 years before SU started and 6 years before that character showed up and I could write at least 4 paragraphs about why I hate the show, the creator, the fans, and that specific character

Hell Gem

Green tank seems to be smaller than the one calling it a fatass so does that mean the big one is just weak as poo poo?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Fun Shoe

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Edit: I'm not entirely sure what the tank on top is supposed to be, but the turret seems to resemble a panzer IV painted in soviet colors. The ussr really did field some captured German tanks, but they weren't terribly numerous. Assuming I'm correct, that the artist used one as the dom for the tiger II sub seems like it should imply something.

In any case, the bottom being a tiger II (aka konigstiger, which was the german term for bengal tiger) is why the top tank calls her "kitty."

My Tank is Fat

Beffica
Apr 6, 2009

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

I can only assume there's supposed to be a wall between dinosaur and shower, that has been cut away so we can see the dino. Otherwise the shower is spraying into the hallway.

Therefore this is not a dino sneaking up on a woman on the toilet, but one politely waiting for her to finish, so it can take a shower.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

am i tired or am i angry

lmfao

Flannelette
Jan 16, 2010

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Shooting tigers in their big fat rear end is now going to trigger the memory of this image
Is there nothing this thread can't ruin?

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Not gonna lie, I didn't think anything would top BDSM Mr. Peabody. Then that absolute unit followed right below.

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

I want to say that the Soviet tank is an IS-2?

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

My horny on mane posting got the deviantart thread shut down

https://twitter.com/FurryNotes/status/1376569892791582730?s=20

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Baller Time please keep posting. You consistently bring in the most deviant art poo poo I've seen in this thread. It's like bringing home the bacon, but the bacon is farting all the time.

Ok Comboomer
Oct 20, 2007

Screaming Idiot posted:

My Tank is Fat

so is my dick, from looking at all these tanks

Bogus Adventure posted:

Interesting that the "fatass" tank is sitting on the "kitty" tank so that it can take free sniffs of kitty's farts.

thatís what the really long gun-nose is actually for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Slippery Tilde

Bismuth posted:

Green tank seems to be smaller than the one calling it a fatass so does that mean the big one is just weak as poo poo?

The tiger 2 has the same engine as the 1, despite being tons heavier, so yeah, it's canonically weak.

RandomPauI posted:

I want to say that the Soviet tank is an IS-2?

I think you're right. They just drew the curves as facets, which threw me off.