Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

Explopyro posted:

A question for everyone, now that we're finished with the tutorial/Chapter 1, do you have any feedback on the style of the LP and the way I'm going about this? I know the pace is kind of slow, that's something I'm working on, but aside from that, I'd appreciate knowing if there's something you think I could be doing better.

It might just be me but I wonder if the dialog portraits might be better at a smaller size?

This LP keeps reminding me I should go back and play more of this game, I only got slightly further than where the LP is now...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

Explopyro posted:

I don't know. I don't trust anyone else with my berries. What if they run away after we give them a bunch?

No way, what kind of hosed up bug would run a fake bank scam?

Since my last post I've now played through the game and seen the credits, though there's still more left to do. Game good! I feel like Chapter 1 is a rough start? Snakemouth Den is kind of visually unappealing and there's no NPCs, things get way more interesting starting here. Maybe I'm just making excuses for having played Chapter 1 some months ago then abandoning the game until now :v:

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

I ran into the Devourer only slightly later, choosing to finish the Chapter before backtracking to the mystery crank leading to it. I attempted the fight a few times throughout the game, but despite being the first Bounty I found, it ended up being the last one I killed. I never did figure out the Spicy Bomb recipe on my own, which is probably a big factor. Head Slam both a) removing a party member with no countermeasures b) giving the boss regen and c) leaving the party member dead once you get them back is such a rude combination (is both even the right word for a list of three? ah, gently caress it).