Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Twelve by Pies posted:

Vivi is pretty obviously a kid and the other party members treat him as such, and he clearly doesn't hold himself in that high a regard, and the only real reason given for Steiner's reverence is "He has unimaginable power."
Vivi also explicitly has Magic Sword mechanics with Steiner, I always read it partially as Steiner just being like "this small lad is a valued teammate of mine, and I respect him, unlike his rear end in a top hat friend with a tail, and he makes me hit things with lightning which is cool".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Twelve by Pies posted:

The one thing that bothers me about this sequence is the acquiesce/ac-squeeze exchange only works in text, not if it's spoken.
maybe Mothiva doesn't know how to pronounce it and she said "ack wheeze" or something

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Explopyro posted:

I really should have seen this coming, shouldn't I.
You'll Cowards Don't Even Wear Luckier Day

(this is definitely a vote for Luckier Day)

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Luckier Day.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Explopyro posted:

Keep this a secret, please.

Well, that certainly happened. This character is known as "that one stickbug" and your guess is as good as mine as to what's up with them. (Are these others also stickbugs, or just plants?)
oh my god that one stickbug is adorable

I don't think you need to justify it at all

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Slaan posted:

To be fair to Leif, watching Vi try to carry Kabbu really is hilarious
And Leif's flying animation is downright smug. Why doesn't he just make a platform?

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Explopyro posted:

You go, super regular normal dude!
you go, super regular normal dude

I hope you fight him and he's sturdy, a full-on Kent C. Koopa situation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness