Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Update's officially on "When it's ready" time, I just want to draw and work on stuff like that right now, writing isn't really hitting me the way it should. That said I'll keep up logs and stuff, short paced stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
Jessie had asked around to spy on others, even having Lucretia look into the files of other test subjects.

“Who is the Librarian?” Jessie had asked, “What class is he? Why is he helping us?” Lucretia, the ever silent one and constantly watched, was slow to provide an answer. It took about a week, a week that Jessie had spent playing with friends, having fun, relaxing. She didn’t need sleep, and time was a weird and swinging thing in the lab. She found enjoyment in the things she could do. Learning about magic from Francesco, relaxing with Sunny, and even Dr. Semper had slowly been more friendly towards her.

Lucretia didn’t have access to the information that would help her, but Francesco ended up being a big help. “He’s an-Class, so a big deal, like an elemental. Only he’s an elemental of technology. Not just technology, but progress. He represents the culmination of everything that meta-humanity has learned up to this point. Elementals don’t have goals and dreams like you or I, they just are. They’ve been here since the beginning, constantly shifting in purpose and design, and they’ll probably be here long after we pass. To be honest, it’s my personal belief that anything above B-Class is here because they want to be not because the lab ‘captured’ them.”