Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Congrats to SWR and thanks to MFP, I love you both

Glutes Are Great posted:

I wonder what continent we haven't had yet

Unrelated question, who's here posting from Antarctica??

I mean it's real cold here so me, probably.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Succulent Wet Romanian

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Iirc it's a reference to the Melvins, before they all died and never became terrible people

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Yeah, it's a Melvins song, which is possibly a reference to what you're talking about

It is.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cruft posted:

Well, I went to YouTube hoping there was some cool song about Cruft, and I found that there's some company name Crufts that sponsors dog agility competitions.

Since this was a really nice surprise find I'll link one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQwcCaAAuRc

Crufts sponsored my old dog, Siouxsie, in a competition. It was cool, she had a green vest. Siouxsie was Best Dog Ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cruft posted:

OMG did you call the rest of your dogs the banshees?

Lmao the cats were The Banshees. They were Milo and Eloise, and Eloise's sole surviving kitten, Monkey. Monkey is an odd cat. All the others have since passed, but my kid still has Monkey. He likes to be carried upside down.