Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Late to my own party as per usual. Thank you for your groveling. I am ready to go absolutely mad with power!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

hey mom its 420 posted:

congratz anime guy

I am a flesh and blood Hugh Mann!

Escape From Noise

Luvcow posted:

soapy woolymammoth rump

[Finger hovers over 6er button]

Escape From Noise

nazca posted:

I still need the hammock kitty in my rap sheet.

I am going to do this for you. Once I'm in front of a computer. Also, does anyone have the gif of that on hand?

I have an idea for a thread that I'm going to post soon.

Escape From Noise

more falafel please posted:

so i was late for just about everything in my ikship and I'm also late to congratulate SWR on the new reign!

i had a plan for a comedy sixer thread but it would have required asking for a lot of work and january was a weird month for me personally so I just never did it. but in the spirit of the sixer thread that wasn't, I humbly request a sixer from our new ik: give me a pic of your favorite KNUC TATS

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Oh no! The image didn't show! DANG! It was supposed to be an image that says "BUTT STUF" but i can't get it to upload! I RUINED IT!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

Teddy Thunders posted:

Iirc it's a reference to the Melvins, before they all died and never became terrible people

Yeah, it's a Melvins song, which is possibly a reference to what you're talking about