Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
So people spurned on by either the free YouTube TJPW show, or the showering of support for getting a WrestleUniverse sub, do it so you can watch this wrestling doubleheader live. First we have the WrestleUnvierse sub required part of the evening.

Chris Brookes title: Chris Brookes Produce Show GDT, or I am going to forget (feat. ChocoPro)

DDT Chris Brookes Produce Show 2 - Wrestle Butokan☆Dream
9am JST/11am AEDT/12am GMT/7pm EST/4pm PST
(thank you forkboy)

Konosuke Takeshita vs Baliyan Akki

Mecha Mummy vs Hyper Misao

Chris Brookes and Miyu Yamashita vs DDT Sauna Club (Yuki Ueno and Shunma Katsumata)

And the second half of the double header is ChocoProLIVE!'s latest episode.

ChocoProLIVE! #88
Noon JST/2 pm AEDT'/3am GMT/10pm EST/7pm PST

Chie Koshikawa vs. Tokiko Kirihara

LuluPencil vs. Trans Am Hiroshi

Best Bros (Mei Suruga and Baliyan Akki) vs. Emi Sakura and Cherry

It's the Baliyan Akki double header, that unless I make the thread for it now I'm going to forget one of the shows involved.

https://twitter.com/tde_gif/status/1357881328767815681

karmicknight fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Feb 7, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

:neckbeard:

Setting my alarm now so I don't forget and sleep through it

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

this is also going to have english commentary and i hope people recognise how insanely good takeshita is.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

ItohRespectArmy posted:

this is also going to have english commentary and i hope people recognise how insanely good takeshita is.

To get people in the mood, here's Takeshita beating up on old man Jun Akiyama at Ultimate Party and the D-Oh finals last year. He also had a match with Masato Tanaka in March that I really enjoyed. And dude is only 25, unfair to be so good so young.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1354125420577267714

https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1354127653234561029

https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1354130041408352257

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
as someone who has a massive amount of trouble getting up at 9am for, like, an office job, i have no idea how the gently caress ppl gonna wrestle that early but appreciate that i get to watch a japanese show live at 7pm my time

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
the hardest same.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Hello friends, I am here clutching my extra large coffee ready for Chris Brookes and Friends

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

I had a nap, which wasn't really for this show so much as a regular part of my schedule during the plague but I'm ready.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
The Time Has Arrived.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

We are live, Ref looks great

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Ice Ribbon Dojo looking good.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Scuzzy enough opening for Chris Brookes brand.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Love those Sauna boys :allears:

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

GOOD CORN ASSET

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
:allears: Chris Brookes and Miyu Yamashita.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
every time i hear people talk about the sauna club guys i feel like there must be some greater lore im missing but, no, i guess they just go to saunas a lot

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I enjoy that the Sauna Club has members from both All Out and DisasterBox. Everyone is united by their love of Sauna

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Is it me or is the audio mix on this a bit weird? Commentary far too quiet relative to the ring

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

forkboy84 posted:

Is it me or is the audio mix on this a bit weird? Commentary far too quiet relative to the ring

yeah.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Do your best Katsumata :3:

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

audio mix does seem mega hosed but im always happy to see shunma :neckbeard:

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

I am watching :munch:

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Is Masa ever returning from injury?

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Shunma, time to get the Lego if he's going to throw away the towel

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

That senton always looks loving brutal

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Sound problems aside, I'm really enjoying this. Big fan of all four of these guys

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

can't believe shunma loving died.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Mecha Mummy must be knocked down.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

mecha mummy

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

With Misao protecting us from the undead, there's nothing to be afraid of. A true hero indeed.

Mecha Mummy promo :laffo:

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

It's time for the MOTY.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

if only hyper misao had a super sidekick

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Rocket punched out of the promo, how dastardly

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ItohRespectArmy posted:

if only hyper misao had a super sidekick

if only

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

OH GOD THAT SLAM ONTO THE FIST

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Oh god, drilling holes right through her :bahgawd:

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

oh my god shes getting the bike

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

COMBAT BICYCLE?!?!?!