Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
what part of kreia's ultimate plan involved killing lots of people i remember it just involved cutting the force out of the galaxy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

reignofevil posted:

She wanted to make a 'wound in the force' not dissimilar to the wound created by this one really nasty battle where lots of heroes on both sides died.

I thought the wounds already existed. Nihlus and the exile are both wounds in the force, both created by the battle whose name i can't remember, I thought her goal was simply to utilize the Exile as a wound by killing them and the aftershocks or echo of that murder would just cut off the force from the galaxy or something.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
Nihlus gets done the dirtiest of the villains by the obvious deadline and budget issues. Fetch quests are over, His ship just shows up, time for a bunch of disconnected fight scenes on taris or whatever, oh now you kill him on his ship and somehow canderous gets more lines of dialogue than anyone else in that whole sequence. Even the early plot points with Visas feel pretty disjointed and weird. Everything about nihlus needed a little more time in the oven I think.

Meanwhile, Sion is almost totally irrelevant to the bigger plot and to Kreia's force wound plan but we know all about his mommy issues and why he had to be a sith lord because kreia didn't hug him enough, and he is constantly showing up like the Exile's nemesis.

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008
carths son is evil

Up Circle
Apr 3, 2008

reignofevil posted:

Nothing gave me more joy in KOTOR2 than having a whole room full of people itching to kill me and I just press LIGHTNING LIGHTNING LIGHTNING and then they're all dead.

As much as the game falls apart at the end, the civil war planet finale that has you running up the wall and just zapping down hapless fools left and right is top tier, probably the most fun the combat system gets in that game. Bonus points for when you kill jedi master boomhauer