Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rockstar Massacre
Mar 2, 2009

i only have a crazy life
because i make risky decisions
from a position of
unreasonable self-confidence

I love Paragus, and if I were to remake the game I'd draw it out even more, but with the horror aspects amped up. The only room with working lighting would be the maintenance room with HK in it and the main command room where Atton hangs out. The mining droids would be less 'droids' and more room fixtures and heavy industrial equipment that whirrs slowly to life as the player enters the room, groaning with mechanical life as the very structure itself turns on them. The arrival at Telos would be welcomed in all its banal bureaucratic glory just for the normalcy.

Still a good level as is, though. Probably could have used less repetitive combat, but the Harbinger shows up at exactly the right moment and is plenty creepy on it's own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU