Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
the forum where people post about insurance in case they have to kill someone is mad at this guy again lol

It's hard to talk about the ultimate thematic message of KOTOR 2 when it's so incomplete. Even the restoration mod is more salvaging it than completing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
the forum where people post about insurance in case they have to kill someone is mad at this guy again lol

Kreisa just seems to be whatever metacommentary people need her to be. The Force is stupid, and the Force can literally be the Force or a synecdoche for the Jedi and Sith collectively, or the KOTOR series, or Star Wars or video games as a whole. She's a villain, so her thinly-sketched and pretty nonsensical motivations and plan to kill everyone don't matter. What matters is that the two obvious choices are the same and stupid.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

SlothfulCobra posted:

I really should try playing that MMO sometime while it still properly exists and I don't need to jump through a bunch of potentially illegal hoops.

i made a thread about how that game is cool but also kinda sucks but nobody posted in it because nobody plays that game any more

Cease to Hope posted:

there's a hutt raid boss with a robot walker dais that shoots fire

if you kill him you can loot his hat

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

i remember lots of dumb stuff about that game but mainly what i remember is how i had that hat

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Dapper_Swindler posted:

is it fun to just make a character or two and than gently caress around or what?

sure, you can play through an entire class story for free. after that you need to sub for a month to unlock the rest of the game. (you can cancel after one month and it stays unlocked.)

StashAugustine posted:

I played the class stories in SWTOR and then got into the eternal empire or whatever it's called and it sucked; is it worth thinking about again

if you don't like the eternal empire stuff, it doesn't improve from that point