Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

Quoth James Cameron,

"Nevermore"

You know it, you love it, you post about it all over. Let's make a thread for Bioware's Star Wars RPG, taking place in the distant past that was exactly the same as the recent past, present, and future of the original Star Wars Saga but with clunkier looking robots.

I'm about to start a new playthrough of KOTOR because it's friday during rona times and I have nothing better to do.

Which Revan do you love?

I tend to do the bland white guy with the hair floof, third from the left on the bottom row, and name him Trik Toral, because that's the random name I chose at age 12. He's usually a light side scoundrel/guardian. Sometimes I do scout/sentinel fu manchu guy and he's 50/50 light/dark. He fixes up HK tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

Quoth James Cameron,

"Nevermore"

Mooey Cow posted:

Did you know you can't even have long curly hair like any self-respecting man in this bullshit game?

it's extremely early 2000s that none of the dude characters have a beard.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

Quoth James Cameron,

"Nevermore"

But in 1 you can break your slave's mind by forcing him to murder a teenager

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

Quoth James Cameron,

"Nevermore"

SlothfulCobra posted:

I really should try playing that MMO sometime while it still properly exists and I don't need to jump through a bunch of potentially illegal hoops.

The Warhammer MMO died and now it's revived and completely free and patched. MMOs have weird life cycles.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

Quoth James Cameron,

"Nevermore"

talk about reingofevil

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

Quoth James Cameron,

"Nevermore"

My OCs are extremely cool you'll find