Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Who's the rear end in a top hat that decided to let wookies have dialog?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

I love the fact that you can just straight up execute your buddies at the end of KOTOR 2 by pushing a button. I don't think you even get any benefit from it, it's just an opportunity to roleplay as needlessly cruel.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

I already posted this in the game glitch thread, but you can totally trick the Jedi masters on Dantooine into killing Kreia. It's hilarious. For all her scheming and lecturing, she goes down like a sack of leaves without even a final word. You can't advance the plotline after that, but you don't need to either. You can just go on your merry way. It's the best possible ending.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

*poof of smoke* I'm a rakghoul now.
I think it's cool that the MMO references events on Taris from KOTOR 1. I just wish you didn't have to fight through a million rakghouls. Hmm, a plague that disproportionately effects the lower levels of society because the upper levels hoard the limited supply of medicine eventually leads to the planet becoming an infested wasteland... This is fiction, right?

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

If you aren't using dual lightsabers, what are you even doing? It's the best way to max out crystal bonuses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

I'll say this for the first game: it felt less on-rails than the second.