Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hXj47ekGY8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

:randstare:

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

The most disturbing part, for this goon, was the end photo montage.

I didn't realize that there were multiple incidents. I thought it was just the one from the massage.

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)
Ehud dreams of being Tom Brady's son.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Touchdown Tom does it again.

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
everybodys talking about the great football player tom brady

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I want to call this loving gross and say that the animator took a long time sketching this out frame by frame, but unfortunately Tom Brady famously open-mouth kisses his son

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i voted 5 OP

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

why he haves a southern accent

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Cavauro posted:

why he haves a southern accent

he makes out with his kids

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

prophetic video

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i didn't like looking at the spousal abuse and pedophilia in the video you made me watch. forced me

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
There's no reason to watch the NFL. Brady's going to win next year's superbowl too. He's the GOAT. Might as well check out.

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
This game is a fackin embarrassment to da league

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
imagine being tom brady and not believing god exists and has deemed you the chosen one

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
thank you for finally believing in tom brady ehud

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I would like to slap and paddle Tomas The Brads behind WITH his pants still on, but, firmly, just to show him some authority and that in THIS town we don't stand for that kind of sass. Thank You.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
gently caress Tom Brady.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
The NFL is over. There's no reason to ever have any more games. Any player who builds an epic all time great career cannot stand against Tom Brady who is the GOAT. Any child thinking they're going to play for the NFL is going to know going in they'll never be as good so it's pointless.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

This thread is going to take a lot of time to catch up to it and there's going to be a lot of poo poo posts about it.

Read this.

There was a streaker at the Super Bowl, no I don't have a loving link, you can find it, you're not an idiot but yes it truly happened. Don't empty quote a billion things about it because idiots will.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

LMAO eat poo poo Chiefs. Show up next time.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
We Did It

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
8-10 rings is the number, then he's done.