Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
This poll is closed.
Buccaneers 35 25.18%
Chiefs 43 30.94%
SCORING 61 43.88%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

puppets freak me out
Dec 18, 2015

hughesta posted:

I didn't care about the winner of that game and had a good time

I think that means you won, unironically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

actually itd be belichick 8

Nilbop
Jun 5, 2004

Looks like someone forgot his hardhat...

Gatts posted:

I'd love it. I miss Goodnight Moon doing those but I imagine she got burned out with the writing and sets.

I think she kinda wrote herself into a corner by accidentally creating a plot with tension and stakes in it but I'unno

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Nilbop posted:

Do people just not remember last year or something?

You sure you don't mean two years ago (Rams/Pats)? Last year was fun

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Mazz is a little poo poo for brains gnome who wants to turn this into a Bill vs Brady thing so bad. His co host is also a mega chud.

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug

hughesta posted:

I didn't care about the winner of that game and had a good time

neither did I but I didn't really have a good time. some funny stuff and a touch of almost cool stuff but really kinda boring and some annoying calls in the first half

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Magicpants posted:

actually itd be belichick 8

Belichick in his mind takes credit for the 2000 Ravens championship as well.

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

DuhSal posted:

neither did I but I didn't really have a good time. some funny stuff and a touch of almost cool stuff but really kinda boring and some annoying calls in the first half

When one team doesn’t score a single td then it’s impossible for the game to be good

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

remember when the colts had bruce arians and won a lot with him as head coach and decided to stick with chuck strong instead?

lmfao

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
“I will not call one of these teams soft, but I lack the language to frame what we’ve just seen any other way.”

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

honestly didn't care for either team, but pretty brutal we got this game instead of a mahomes/brady shootout.

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?

Tim Whatley posted:

Mazz is a little poo poo for brains gnome who wants to turn this into a Bill vs Brady thing so bad. His co host is also a mega chud.

felger and mazz owns actually, they get the highest ratings in the country for trolling four hours a day. it's like if getfiscal got paid $500k to talk about sports

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

Tim Whatley posted:

None of them are chuds what are you talking about lol

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

chamois posted:

rest assured it's eatign them inside

its not at all olol

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

sleep with the vicious posted:

Tampa Bay's not gonna riot like Philly which is the 1 big downside

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1358616044735242240

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
At least this Buccaneers Super Bowl merch ad shows them wearing masks.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Endless Trash posted:

Was the super bowl ever good? I remember it being good but that might be an implanted memory.

Giants over Undefeated Pats was the highlight of the past 50 years of human existence. everyone around me hugging and kissing and screaming like we just won wwiii, and i was in cleveland lol

chamois
Oct 24, 2010

if you woke up this morning thinking tom brady was going to lose the super bowl, you deserve to feel as bad as you feel right now

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug

Strong Sauce posted:

honestly didn't care for either team, but pretty brutal we got this game instead of a mahomes/brady shootout.

I was hoping for a shootout thou actually expected a kc blowout win but I wasn't aware of their oline troubles going in.. imagine my surprise!

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Insertnamehere31 posted:

It was pretty good when the Eagles won op

It was, as was Center City afterwards that night and then the parade where I pointed at BDawk when he was passing by on top of the bus and he looked right at me and pointed back at me and we were screaming and he was definitely looking specifically at me it happened

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

chamois posted:

if you woke up this morning thinking tom brady was going to lose the super bowl, you deserve to feel as bad as you feel right now

can you imagine seeing tom brady win 6 super bowls, and then going "nope, i don't think he could win another"

LOL

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!
So what's Shannon Sharpe's grade for Brady gonna be? C? C+? Dare I say it, a B-?

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
Never Forget :911:

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Endless Trash posted:

When one team doesn’t score a single td then it’s impossible for the game to be good

what about when a game is so bad it wraps around again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL-mNqDeJpM

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot

Magicpants posted:

can you imagine seeing tom brady win 6 super bowls, and then going "nope, i don't think he could win another"

LOL

Half the friggin world right now is assuming this is his last SB win like he doesn't look just as good as he did 5 years ago.

Macrame_God
Sep 1, 2005

The stairs lead down in both directions.

Streaker MVP

Homeybeef
May 23, 2008
Tom Brady is going to get Covid during the celebration and beat it with no issues whatsoever

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!

K8.0 posted:

Half the friggin world right now is assuming this is his last SB win like he doesn't look just as good as he did 5 years ago.

No kidding. A few days ago he was talking about how he already has ideas for the offseason to be even better next year.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Turtle-rear end lookin' owner Joel Glazer.

human garbage bag
Jan 8, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
ah the reminder of who's really in charge.

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Now seems like the right time to use the remainder this free week of CBS All Paramount Plus Prime for the one thing it’s good for: a marathon rewatch of Review

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Homeybeef posted:

Tom Brady is going to get Covid during the celebration and beat it with no issues whatsoever

I'd be shocked if everybody doesn't get covid, holy poo poo.

pschoy
Mar 2, 2009
"I didn't do a drat thing"

He admit it...

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
This Super Bowl has me convinced to never eat strawberries ever again.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
Wait who's this guy who won the MVP????

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Tom’s gonna give Jim Nance and open mouth kiss

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Huh, Brady asking Jim to come closer because he couldn't hear him thru his mask.

C-SPAN Caller
Apr 21, 2010

I wish Brady at this point would just tell people to eat his rear end and play a fun heel

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Petey posted:

felger and mazz owns actually, they get the highest ratings in the country for trolling four hours a day. it's like if getfiscal got paid $500k to talk about sports

I admire everything they and Jim Murray do. It’s crazy how they get bigger ratings than New York and la sports radio.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

The Bucs carried me through my late teenage years in between the Oilers and Texans, yeah Tom Brady and all but cool to see them get a second Super Bowl