Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Iím here for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Whattup Voodoo!!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Youíre cumming where Grandi?!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Retro Futurist posted:

I'm sorry I voted
Plurality
It was so delicious and
Cold

this is a different guy!!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Grandicap posted:

You had to go low brow with it Sandy.
Pearls before swine.

I am an uncultured swine, there is no brow low enough

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

this is my favorite excerpt from poetry, no joke:

Trout Fishing in America posted:

A little ways up from the shack was an outhouse with its door flung violently open. The inside of the outhouse was ex¨posed like a human face and the outhouse seemed to say, ďThe old guy who built me crapped in here 9, 745 times and heís dead now and I donít want anyone else to touch me. He was a good guy. He built me with loving care. Leave me alone. Iím a monument now to a good rear end gone under. Thereís no mystery here. Thatís why the doorís open. If you have to crap, go in the bushes like the deer.Ē

ďgently caress you,Ē I said to the outhouse. ďAll I want is a ride down the river.Ē

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

CCKeane posted:

I'm going to subtly donut crumb my role so nobody with be able to guess it.

Keane claiming cop wtf

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Poop, from a butt

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

*walks in, all alive and normal, wearing sunglasses, supported by two super good friends*

AHHHHHHH

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

let's all drink some kava and watch Flubber

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Retro Futurist posted:

Well gents, suppose we should kill someone

*my two good friends gesticulating my arms for me, cuz Iím tired* whyís this dude tryna harsh the mellow of this sick party Iím throwing

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

ObamaAkbar. posted:

Man this party isnít very lively

*points directly to the door, finger falls off, because of scurvy, extremely good pal grabs it for me* get out

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

all dogs are worthy of love

and only hairless cats

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Retro Futurist posted:

##vote grandi If I had a vig I would use it, sir

Hmmm

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Vig mason cop

Cena SiV Grandi

Vig: Cena cuz if heís scum I wonít catch it
Mason: Grandi cuz he was a mod in Cookfia and I enjoyed chatting with him a lot
Cop: SiV because I would like to know if she is town

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

spacing in vienna posted:

If I want to play vig/mason/cop do I pick randomly from the player list or sub you in in my spot?

me or anyone would have been fine, this feels a little self conscious

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

well I can't exactly play vig mason cop with me in there.

Still voting you for being anti cat

HmmMMm

##vote SiV

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hal Insandenza posted:

Whoa!

Ok buddy ##vote SiV

great sands sand alike

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Grandicap posted:

Damned if you do damned if you don't apparently SiV. I kept myself in there and got called out, you considered leaving yourself out and got called out.

no, Grandi, you answered the question, SiV dodged it twice for no discernible reason

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Grandicap posted:

She was asking clarifiers, there wasn't a point in which she said she wasn't going to answer it.

dude she was very clearly not going to answer it until I made a stink about it, even then the response she just gave is mostly a joke response

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Grandicap posted:

No?
How is her response worse than yours?
How are the more than half the thread who didn't play your content game any worse? You are attempting to push a narrative that doesn't make sense.

not really, SiV's first two responses were cagey (Hal noticed it too), and then you come in and start awkwardly white-knighting, and only then does SiV answer it AND makes sure to add an additional joke in there which I can't tell is to try to make it look more innocent or if it's just painfully aware that her answer will be more scrutinized, putting me as the vig choice again feels forced, tryna force reads (which is exactly why the question would be hard to answer in the first place)

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I could believe SiV made those posts cuz she was just struggling to get into the game but something here feels like 'doubling down.'

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Retro Futurist posted:

So? Scum aren't going to get nervous about a basic D1 content game

then who's scum

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

also going to personally say 'you're welcome' to the scumteam for pointing out Keane's very legit cop-claim, I know you dumb loving morons wouldn't have seen it if I didn't point it out, so, you owe me one

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

CCKeane posted:

I never claimed cop, wow you're reading a lot into my posts. It's not like I said, and this is an example of what I didn't say, "Ignore my previous statements, I am the cop, the cop with investigation powers, in this game of weekend at Bernie's mafia, don't let me weasel out of this, I am an officer of the law."

well if you had said that, everything would be different

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Cena would you be okay if we killed you as a lurker?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

CCKeane posted:

This feels weird because the arguments for each of these four feel substantially different from each other.

and in some cases (SiV / Grandi & me) feels pretty mutually exclusive

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Iím gonna leave my vote where it is, I think. Would maybe switch to Voodoo, Obama here kinda feels like a last minute swing

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

For future reference Cenaís vote just moved plurality for SiV to Obama with 5 mins to go

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

This feels Real Bad but I donít have a particularly townie read on Obama so I guess weíll see!!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Grandicap posted:

This feels like you know OA's going to flip town.

Thatís dumb because it should instead read like: ďlook who is causing the absolute last minute plurality leader changeĒ

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Obama's post was Real Bad(tm)

Was it ďget 5 votes in <30 minsĒ bad?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

JOHN CENA posted:

i agree but the post was bad to me.

feel weird about sivs interacting with grandi

hmm

##vote siv

thanks, obama

Ack!

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

CPig will resolve ties in a no lunch bet

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

do not vote me, guys.

I feel like this shoulda been a claim post

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

SPEED NIGHT PHASE

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Iím a little sussed out by Cenaís back and forth at eod

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Grandicap posted:

Yes, it read like, I have to bus or it'll look bad for me, oh, maybe there is hope I can save him, oh nevermind gotta get back on to look good.

Yeah exactly what I was thinking, like he couldnít figure out which side of the aisle was safer

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

It just felt like the votes piled up on Obama really quickly, it kinda felt scum tryna change at eod. I was obviously wrong but the votes did come in really quickly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

CCKeane posted:

So what is with the "I don't have a townie read on ObamaAkbar" then?

I didnít have any reason to believe them town, was merely stating that the quickness with which he was acquiring votes made me think he was town and the scum were trying to switch things.

Now literally everyone involved in those votes (except Cena imo) looks extremely good instead of bad