Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

why not?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

CapitalistPig posted:

Grandicap - Richard - Scum aligned Operator /backup puppetmaster was executed on day 3

You are a scum aligned Operator and Backup Puppetmaster - You are able to REDACTED You take over the Puppetmaster role if that role ever dies.

Could Grandicap have been controlling you instead of the puppetmaster, Keane? it says here grandi was also an 'operator' and whatever he could do has been redacted out of the flip

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

JOHN CENA posted:

im vanilla lol

the gambit never stops.

for real

am vanilla

any reads for me

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Rhymes With Clue posted:

I can't even visit myself. Vanilla.

What about when Cena called you out for visiting yourself and you didn’t immediately call bullshit because you have no night action?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Okay I don’t think it’s rhymes, this is good. SiV do you have anything to claim?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Pretty much process of elimination-ing back to Voodoo

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Keane any chance you got bad results because of “puppetmaster”?

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Who did you see Rhymes visit Keane

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

lol gang gang

##vote rhymes

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

What’s your power siv

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Rhymes With Clue posted:

Not voting myself but yeah. I am not experienced and I should not be around at the end.

Whatcha mean

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

I have a power but it’s been largely useless. It may be better for me to leave it quiet though I can claim it too, I’m not sure how much it matters anymore.

It does feel like scum could have used someone as a cover, I dunno, “puppetmaster”?

If it’s not Rhymes I’m gonna go for Voodoo tomorrow.

If it’s Keane I dunno, I don’t think I want to take that risk voting for a role that seemingly coincides so perfectly with Bernie.

If it’s SiV, she’s played a pretty drat good game and probably deserves the dub.

I guess it could be Cena, but if it is, he fully bussed Grandi and vice versa, so.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

CapitalistPig posted:

I know, that's why I broke my modly integrity for the second time ever and gave this role to you out of love regardless of rng. It was such a CCKeane role that I had to.

That rules, I felt like I could feel this information in my heart tbh

Good game town!

Obama, if it’s any consolation, I still don’t know how to play scum lol

SiV I bodyguarded you every night after our D1 normal head butting <3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

CCKeane posted:

*Grabs sandwolf by the shoulders, looks him square in the eyes, holds him tight, and whispers "woooow why didn't anyone let me do the awesome thing I was refusing to give anyone any insight into" into his ears*

k-keane-kun... what is this..