Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

pigmans posted:

A horror movie about a man who is dead and his employees viciously taking advantage of the fact that he is dead for their own sick fulfillment.

Watch in terror as they desecrate a corpse repeatedly.

In lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

I'm a buff dude.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Who is scum?

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

CCKeane posted:

Weekend at Bernie's is funny, but Weekend at Bernie's 2 is a goddamn testament to the human spirit.

Imagine that you are a producer, and you have a modestly successful film with a one joke premise where the titular character dies in the first fifteen minutes, and you have the courage to make a sequel.

It's like the moon landing. As a species, we imagined it, we did it.

lmao

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

TBF Bernie lived for about 30 minutes until he got the fatal shot in the rear end.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

The lil pup is cute, but can goodness be assessed by looks alone? I think I stand with grandi on this pressing issue.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

CCKeane posted:

This dog is looking like you've been talking about star wars novels for 20 straight minutes.

"This poo poo again."

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

spacing in vienna posted:

Movie would be funnier had he been shot in the rear end, but it was a hypo full of drugs

This is true lol.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

MvC

Mason: Hal maybe?
Vig: lowest post count end of day even if it was me
Cop: one of SIV or Cena

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

That obama opinions/vote does look pretty curious

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Voodoofly posted:

Was rereading you again and I still don't want to vote you. You sat out the vote on OA and SiV despite saying you were around, but that's all I got. However this response deserves a lot of love.

I'm still happy with my IA vote. Deadline is in a day and his only real content was calling OA suspicious but not voting him as D1 deadline approached.

I'll give, and stand by, the reason that deadline was at a weird time for me with work.

That's a fair point to be made and kinda bad look for myself, but I was just working and not trying to delay a mounting vote.

I have yet to make inferences from OAs flip, but would probably vote Hal on the same degree of suspicion I had on OA.

Hal also did not vote OA and hasnt even mentioned them as far as I could tell on a poo poo skim.

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

##vote Hal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idle Amalgam
Mar 7, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

Thanks for the game, pig! (and nostalgia lol)