Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010

Glenn Quebec posted:

Burt loving up moderating an internet forum doesn't even matter next to him dying. Please, let's shut the gently caress up about that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Nobody ever talks about all the internet forums he DIDN'T gently caress up modding.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
No one is truly gone if you still remember them.

See you in anime heaven, Burt.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Like im going to believe this conspiracy

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Burt never probed me so as far as I’m concerned he was 100% a solid good guy, really great, really respectful and a total winner. Living mods take note- how do YOU want to be remembered???

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Aww, what the hell. That sucks. He was fun back in the day. I wish his family well.

Also:

Glenn Quebec posted:

Burt loving up moderating an internet forum doesn't even matter next to him dying. Please, let's shut the gently caress up about that.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
I fed off his dickish-ness. Good guy 20-20.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
I will awoo at the next Leopard Print moon in honor of Burt

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
A tombstone in the yard reading "B. Sexual"

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I always ribbed Burt about eating disgusting, Iowan, mid-west food. Which he did with gusto. It all started when we posted what we were eating. People were eating normal things, pizza, burgers etc, unless you're derps and making some sort of michelin star dinner that your maori wife yells at you about anyway.

Then burt posts some barely cooked chicken with watery-from-the-can green beans. He also put a barely melted kraft single on the chicken. It was super gross.

One day he pops into the thread like, hey guys, I ordered from a place I like. Its called the Dougie. He paid $13.95 Iowan dollars for this:

I would laugh in voice and tell him it looked like kitty litter and catshit.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress. Thanks for letting us know I hadn't been in the discord for a bit. He was a good guy. It seemed very very sudden and very scary and he handled it with as much dignity and humour as anyone could. Certainly more than I could. Hope his family is ok as well.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Wow, he had terminal cancer and he still found the energy to shitpost? That's something. RIP Burt.

...of SCIENCE!
Apr 26, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
"Get busy living or get busy dying."
-Red, The Shawshank Redemption

"I am stepping down as moderator because I am about to get extremely busy IRL."
-Burt Sexual

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

YeahTubaMike posted:

Wow, he had terminal cancer and he still found the energy to shitpost? That's something. RIP Burt.

An inspiration to us all.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Does this mean the people are free to :krust: once more?

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

Chief McHeath posted:

Does this mean the people are free to :krust: once more?

That's genesplicer.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Burt smokin mad ciggs and driving his boat around real slow up in heaven rn

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Glenn Quebec posted:

I always ribbed Burt about eating disgusting, Iowan, mid-west food. Which he did with gusto. It all started when we posted what we were eating. People were eating normal things, pizza, burgers etc, unless you're derps and making some sort of michelin star dinner that your maori wife yells at you about anyway.

Then burt posts some barely cooked chicken with watery-from-the-can green beans. He also put a barely melted kraft single on the chicken. It was super gross.

One day he pops into the thread like, hey guys, I ordered from a place I like. Its called the Dougie. He paid $13.95 Iowan dollars for this:

I would laugh in voice and tell him it looked like kitty litter and catshit.

Wow that is heinous

rip burt

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

Edit: ^^^^^^^^ It's absolutely disgusting slop and I couldn't believe he ate it and paid actual currency for it. It looks like something you would make in Fallout to simply stay alive.

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Burt smokin mad ciggs and driving his boat around real slow up in heaven rn

Lol Burt chilling with his famil on that boat was a highlight for him. Smoking crazy cigs and drinking lovely light beer. Also, the lake was a terrible green color from "agriculture overflow" or something lmao.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
months ago burt was fine, now he's dead. hug your family people. cuddle your pets. life is short.

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
I was going to share some bougie lake pictures in Burt's thread just as yikesaroo went down. Never did. Here are some bougie lake pics en memorium.

Small house

Sea plane

Smaller house

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

The Walrus posted:

It seemed very very sudden
i dont think it was

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

The Walrus posted:

months ago burt was fine, now he's dead. hug your family people. cuddle your pets. life is short.

I remember being in the discord when he found out. It was very sudden. RIP Burt

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

gary oldmans diary posted:

i dont think it was

It happened very quickly. I was texting him on 1/30 and he died on 2/3. But that's a tight PM you've decided to share.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Glenn Quebec posted:

Edit: ^^^^^^^^ It's absolutely disgusting slop and I couldn't believe he ate it and paid actual currency for it. It looks like something you would make in Fallout to simply stay alive.

I think its hardtack with some kinda macaroni bullshit inbetween

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

Heath posted:

I remember being in the discord when he found out. It was very sudden. RIP Burt

yep. it was a single-concerning-symptom-go-to-the-doctor-oh-god-the-cancer-is-EVERWHERE

really really scary

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Internetjack posted:

I was going to share some bougie lake pictures in Burt's thread just as yikesaroo went down. Never did. Here are some bougie lake pics en memorium.

Were you guys neighbors?
Or is that big house at the top just some template they plop down around every lake?

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

verbal enema posted:

I think its hardtack with some kinda macaroni bullshit inbetween

My dude. That's ground beef on the top with cheese and tater tots layered

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

But in all seriousness, :rip: Burt Sexual. I hope he found peace in the end, and that his family is doing well.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
If you choose to be a shithead from this point on itt, don't expect a probe expect a ban, I didn't agree with how Burt handled the Lowtax poo poo but that really doesn't matter anymore does it. This is the official warning so anything before this im going to leave alone but that poo poo stops now.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

If you choose to be a shithead from this point on itt, don't expect a probe expect a ban, I didn't agree with how Burt handled the Lowtax poo poo but that really doesn't matter anymore does it. This is the official warning so anything before this im going to leave alone but that poo poo stops now.

Thanks dude. It's pretty much universal that he hosed up but its old news now so please save being a ghoul for the everest thread or something.

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Glenn Quebec posted:

My dude. That's ground beef on the top with cheese and tater tots layered

ah i see that now

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

Burt once changed a thread title to include one of my dumb posts. NGL that made my day. Thanks Burt.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

:thanks:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Glenn Quebec posted:

It happened very quickly. I was texting him on 1/30 and he died on 2/3. But that's a tight PM you've decided to share.
uh i wasnt bragging. it seemed like a relevant thing

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Burt would watch us playing videogames while drinking bad beer and just say confused old man things and it was the best poo poo on earth.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Well, that's sad news to start the week.

I always thought Burt was fine, even if he did seem to probe me more than anyone else.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Burt would watch us playing videogames while drinking bad beer and just say confused old man things and it was the best poo poo on earth.

lol he really hated that game where you clean the house to sell it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable

gary oldmans diary posted:

uh i wasnt bragging. it seemed like a relevant thing

All relevant information has already passed. We know he died from cancer and if seems sudden then that person wasn't in the know.