Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
maybe cops would have the money they needed to fight crime if they didn't customize their cruisers multiple times per year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

RealityWarCriminal posted:

maybe cops would have the money they needed to fight crime if they didn't customize their cruisers multiple times per year

why do you hate gay people

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe

how'd this work out in afghanistan

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

mad.radhu posted:

how'd this work out in afghanistan
let's try again it'll be different this time

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :suicide:

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

we'll feed two birds with one scone, julian

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

you can't fight in here, this is the win room!

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

the right column are all phrases that feel like petting a cat backwards

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Let's not focus on that anymore

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

under pressure is physical violence, and i feel harmed by reading that

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
A lot of these are clearly not even violence related, they're photography related

loving "bad idea" is violence. If you need me I'll be in the win room.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

SniperWoreConverse posted:

A lot of these are clearly not even violence related, they're photography related

loving "bad idea" is violence. If you need me I'll be in the win room.

the etymology of 'shot' in the cinematic sense is from how they used to crank cameras like guns used to get cranked iirc

so it's from violence if you want to be extremely stupid and pedantic about it, which that person clearly does

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Zvahl posted:

the etymology of 'shot' in the cinematic sense is from how they used to crank cameras like guns used to get cranked iirc

so it's from violence if you want to be extremely stupid and pedantic about it, which that person clearly does

Your monitor....

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Lib and let die posted:

Your monitor....

let's look at the focus or key points of this burn

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
These new phrases just don't hit the same

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Something Sensitive won in the end.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Zvahl posted:

let's look at the focus or key points of this burn

Stupid and pedantic?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

instead of saying tom carper, say uncle touchy

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Instead of I’m going to beat your rear end so hard your grandchildren come out bruised consider I’m going to help you qualify for SSDI

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Mayor Dave posted:

Stupid and pedantic?

I didn't do my best

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Instead of

USER LOSES POSTING PRIVILEGES FOR A WEEK

say

go be with your friends and family. This is mandatory and you're all taking a break.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/davidrkadler/status/1621202914449424384

lol

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

lmao; that's going in my posting-poo poo folder

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

lol

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Has Hunter finally admitting the laptop was his via threatening to sue everyone for misuse of his private information been brought up yet? Because that story and the endless denials by the most tedious fuckers never stops being extremely funny to me. Yet another 'conspiracy' that turned out to be true the entire time, no matter what the media literacy knowers argued.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/01/politics/hunter-biden-laptop-contents-letter/index.html

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

You can't fight in here! This is the Win Room!

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Nix Panicus posted:

Has Hunter finally admitting the laptop was his via threatening to sue everyone for misuse of his private information been brought up yet? Because that story and the endless denials by the most tedious fuckers never stops being extremely funny to me. Yet another 'conspiracy' that turned out to be true the entire time, no matter what the media literacy knowers argued.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/01/politics/hunter-biden-laptop-contents-letter/index.html

yes, and the libs have gone from "the russians made this up" to "good for hunter; the russians hacked his poo poo & then added some of their own" in record time.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Willa Rogers posted:

yes, and the libs have gone from "the russians made this up" to "good for hunter; the russians hacked his poo poo & then added some of their own" in record time.

So they're going full DNC leaks, where they will never provide any evidence that even one file is faked or even just edited - validating their claim - because if you need proof at all then clearly no amount of proof would ever sway you so why bother trying to prove anything at all ever. Just have faith.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Ah yeah, there's that brain damage

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Nix Panicus posted:

quote:

This failed dirty political trick directly resulted in the exposure, exploitation, and manipulation of Mr. Biden’s private and personal information. Mr. Mac Isaac’s intentional, reckless, and unlawful conduct allowed for hundreds of gigabytes of Mr. Biden’s personal data, without any discretion, to be circulated around the Internet,” Hunter Biden’s attorney Abbe Lowell wrote in the letter.
Incredible

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

lol

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007

Brandon Proust
Jun 22, 2006

"Like many intellectuals, he was incapable of scoring a simple goal in a simple way"

lmao

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

is pepsi ok posted:

you can't fight in here, this is the win room!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Nix Panicus posted:

He admitted it was his in a tv interview