Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Ultra Carp

Vox Nihili posted:

gently caress you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Ultra Carp
pfft, posting in the forums on the forums is for old people and losers. Real CSPAMMERs in the know chat in the SUCC ZONE DISCORD, which I could link but I'm not gonna cause it's exclusive

& if you're not already there? gently caress YOU ;)

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Ultra Carp

RaySmuckles posted:

seriously, what on earth are they mad about? is it really just that the zone is rude and irreverent?

sounds like a serious case of insecure copbrain

They're just mad as hell and not gonna take it anymore- this caught a 30 day probe lmfao

strong bird posted:

easy to surmise why the Moderation Team of the Something Awful .com forums would be so supportive of Joe Biden's character :grin:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Ultra Carp
Which is pretty strong stuff given it's only a matter of time until the next float is revealed in the decades long parade of horrors that is the SA Moderating Team

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Ultra Carp

Homeless Friend posted:

I'm wishing death to my enemies with all my friends on discord. They're all there, with me!

:same:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Ultra Carp

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Ultra Carp

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

I just love the Democrats. I really like hanging out with my friends in the county Democratic Party and helping get out the vote for all the hot races. County commissioners court. State House. State Senate. U.S. Congress. U.S. Senate. There are so many to choose from!

real mod material here

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Ultra Carp

Breakfast All Day posted:

ppj sends his regards

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Ultra Carp

Crazypoops posted:

It's extremely good that they promised money and then reneged, this has historically been a good thing that only had good consequences

The only thing better is spending $100 million on a senate election and losing. OR $768 million if it's the presidency

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Ultra Carp

ram dass in hell posted:

welcome to good zone home of the good posts can i take yr order

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Ultra Carp

Lib and let die posted:

PE I don't understand what your problem is. I think you really are under selling how great it will be to have the good guys doing war crimes

Every morning I wake up and open palm slam a white paper down on the table. It's the invasion of Venezuela and right then and there I start doing the moves alongside with the main character, Biden. I do every move and I do every move hard. Making whooshing sounds when I avoid a shellacking in the midterm or even when I mess up my speech. Not many can say they successfully implemented regime change in South America. I can. And I say it out loud, every day

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Ultra Carp

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

gas thread ban op
i'm sorry but this thread is not acceptable even as an ironic "joke"

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Ultra Carp

General Bullshit posted:

Michelle is going to kill it in this show because she has experience showing genuine affection to a puppet.

:chanpop:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Ultra Carp

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

they already had homer gently caress lena dunham, why is it still on the air

whoa

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Ultra Carp

Mind_Taker posted:

he's going to vote to confirm her anyway
yeah, of course

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Ultra Carp

gradenko_2000 posted:

Bernie Slutters

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Ultra Carp

Lansdowne posted:

I actually think it's good that a CAP report got rid of a whole chapter on muslim surveillance by the nypd under bloomberg after he wrote neera a fat check because he is a democrat and democrats are good and we should say nice things about them :)

it's also good that no one in this confirmation hearing will ask her about that instead of tweets she fired off wine drunk at 2am

the CSPAM mods have been receiving donations from the DNC to kill the succ zone. This is good because democrats are good and the succ zone was TOXIC!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Ultra Carp

Most Progressive Ever

Material conditions don't improve. People continue to die of the plague. No financial support. evictions. People in the streets. People dying without healthcare

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Ultra Carp

Lib and let die posted:

Wonk is also one of my favorite words, I love that the democrats leaned into Warren's usage of it and use it six times an hour

It's why we here say that the democrats are a bunch of "wonkers"!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Ultra Carp

PostNouveau posted:

Gotta put up a bunch of administrative barriers all over these direct payments. It's the only way really.

https://twitter.com/n_th_n_/status/1359367816374345728

Goddamn. People coming out of jail/prison need the money so they don't go right into homelessness

Acelerion posted:

The progressive wing hopeful, bernie sanders, was defeated by joe biden who in stark contrast is expected to implement the most progressive agenda in history. Asked if he will adopt planks of sanders progressive platform biden responded, "what, no. I beat the progressive." Widely seen as an insult to the progressive wing, Biden nominated progressive policy wonk Neera Tanden to budget chief who, during her confirmation hearing, traded barbs with former progressive champion bernie sanders. Regardless of the outcome, the stark divide between the progressive wing of the democratic party and the progressive administration does not appear to be closing.

:gop:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Ultra Carp

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Ultra Carp

is pepsi ok posted:

Reminder that Democrats allowed Republicans to include over 20 amendments to the ACA and then not a single one voted for it.

lol

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Ultra Carp

~*!unity!*~

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Ultra Carp

oh yeah, that's why we won in afghanistan so easily

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Ultra Carp

gradenko_2000 posted:

Neera Tandoes what Bernie Sandon't

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Ultra Carp

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

huh, well it would be good if they dropped some bombs on the chuds from a really cool plane or maybe with robot hunter killers, go biden for real on that one even though its just good bluster

Obama set the precedent that the government can drone strike US citizens without trial, so there's another good thing the democrats did

there's no drone strike smiley but pretend I posted one here :borked:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Ultra Carp
I LOVE JOE BDIEN

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Ultra Carp

gradenko_2000 posted:

he's done a lot of outreach to the kids

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Ultra Carp

Trabisnikof posted:

This whole article from before Ducklo was outed is fascinating, from working for Matalin/Carville and the MPAA to Symone Sanders using him working long hours during terminal cancer as rallying cry for the Biden campaign.

https://www.washingtonian.com/2020/10/16/tj-ducklo-32-joe-bidens-press-secretary-and-he-has-stage-4-cancer/

quote:

Symone Sanders marched into the office, gathered the staff, and pleaded with everyone to snap out of it. Look at Ducklo! He’d been pulling all-nighters in Iowa despite his cancer. “If TJ can get up every single day and continue to go to work and continue to give it 110 percent,” she said, “that’s the least the rest of you could do.” The room broke into applause.

THAT HAPPENED

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Ultra Carp

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Ultra Carp

$2000 you worthless piece of feculent garbage

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Ultra Carp
Yeah I like Psaki... Psaki my dick!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Ultra Carp

Ostiosis posted:

They just wanted access to witnesses

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Ultra Carp

*sonic-ishly* Gotta raise funds!

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Ultra Carp

1stGear posted:

Also, this is fun.

Democrats are actually good: "I've been told not to be concerned"

Motherfucker warn people when you quote from D&D, I just posted in there and only realized it when I saw Pick's neera tanden av

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Ultra Carp

TRUMP is going to romp into office in 2024. He'll ride tanks around DC all day

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Ultra Carp
Just couldn't stand against the persuasive power of c**ns

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Ultra Carp

The Pussy Boss posted:

wait the impeachment poo poo failed already? lol

lol

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Ultra Carp

Dolphin posted:

every day the democrats make me more and more proud of my decision to vote for not them and never vote for them again

:hmmyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Ultra Carp

missing the panel where he grabs her and sniffs, but otherwise accurate