Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
they are very good at taking control of and subverting leftist movements and organizations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
posting objectively true things online? is there nothing those perfidious russians won't stoop to?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
maybe if we have so many doses of this vaccine it should be available free to everyone who wants it

lmao

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
hey, biden really is doing a lot on immigration. just not, you know, anything good.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the disgusting part is that most of these fuckin' twitter libs aren't even being paid to be amazon cheerleaders.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
touching the poop has never been a smart or even vaguely sane idea.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
slavery had nothing to do with it. she simply wanted to keep as many poor people imprisoned as was physically possible in california for reasons such as

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's great when cops recklessly shoot their peers but then they charge whoever they were trying to shoot with murder.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Willa Rogers posted:

The ending was worth it bc of all the libs who'd photoshopped hitlery into daenerys a few years earlier.

it was so funny because indiscriminately firebombing civilians is also hillary-style diplomacy

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
well, one more reason to want to die.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
trump was correct to put his name on the checks because biden immediately tried to pretend that the trumpbux came from him.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
no one pretends that bernie is a good judge of character any more.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
markey is not actually good in any way but he's still a big step up from that drooling inbred kennedy.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
nah, trump was funny.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
you should mourn for every d&d mod's life, not their death. death is their escape from having been a d&d mod.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Mirthless posted:

these are the people biden is choosing to help over the unemployed

it's not a choice when the outcome is predetermined.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
that's probably it, because goddamn that old bitch was super racist. i don't think she ever admitted as much, though.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
you can't become a lib icon if you've ever done a single useful thing. i believe ginsberg's specialty was dissenting only when it did not affect the outcome of a vote.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Nichael posted:

where's ducklo, I need ducklo

embedded, sorry.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
they euthanized that fuckin' dog because it was inconvenient.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the things biden does and says have absolutely no connection to how he is presented in news media.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

PhilippAchtel posted:

God drat Biden from the bottom of my heart for making me nod along with Ted Cruz.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
if anyone involved with the report visited xinjiang then they are obviously unconscionably biased.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
at least the machines weren't constantly holding raves.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Nix Panicus posted:

Which one of you is the Punished Kamui twitter account? I keep seeing all the pithiest replies from succzone posted as a response to any twitter thread, but its not just one poster's stuff, you're cherry picking the best from everybody

it's probably some boring lurker.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
however much remains of biden, what's left is still a hateful warmongering rapist. dementia can often cause dramatic permanent personality shifts, but i don't think they are ever for the better.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
couldn't happen to a nicer guy

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
hey, a general strike for the nba could have been the start of something big. thankfully obama shut that down.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
when joe dies kamala is absolutely going to eat his corpse.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

the milk machine posted:

if he just faded from view and did nothing other than signing things he's "supposed" to for the next three years he'd probably be the best president in modern history

unfortunately what little remains of joe biden is still a huge piece of poo poo.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the dog is clearly unable to handle living in a crowded building full of strangers coming and going but they keep him around as a prop anyway.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
lmao at the idea of having been to afghanistan makes you an expert on the region. i've been there lots of times and i don't know poo poo about poo poo, dumbasses!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i don't recall saying i had good intentions

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
hey, have you ever considered that he is a barely animated corpse with minimal brain activity? this pathetic, desultory response to a looming humanitarian crisis is the equivalent of running a marathon for biden.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the scariest thing about that twitter is that the owner probably looks perfectly normal when they aren't performing ritual sacrifice to the white house dogs.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i've never met anyone who both cares about challenge coins and is a remotely tolerable person.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
black teenage girls are people, so yes.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Excelzior posted:

Mayo Pete will sadly be a part of the political landscape for decades to come

I mean that, or until society collapses

whichever comes first

mayo pete is perfectly capable of surviving most apocalypses. he is very skilled at trapping and skinning dogs already, so it is very quick step from there to subsisting on their flesh.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
well, the only reason why anyone could possibly think well of joe biden is the media. the abject fools who were so thoroughly indoctrinated can't be indoctrinated in the opposite direction so quickly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Eggplant Squire posted:

If they don't cast Harris's niece for someone in that One Piece show they are missing a huge opportunity

she could pass for bon clay pretty easily, yeah.