Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
tup

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
pour out the posts for the fallen

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
ztup

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
eat poo poo Manchin

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
uspol, I mean "us news" is really funny right now

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Biden gave me more money than Trump was going to, so I'm glad he won. That's how I feel, if you want me to feel differently pay me.

Also, The Dems are just a group of people elected by other groups of people not some hivemind that conspires to personally ruin your life. They get elected because people vote for them, if you want to get different people elected you have to find a person with values you support who's running for office and vote for them and also convince a majority of the other people in your area to vote for them as well.

Flopsy posted:

They passed covid relief and life is actually getting back to normal. That's something to run on.

Mellow Seas posted:

At no point is it ever good for a Republican to get elected to anything, while Democrats getting elected is okay sometimes. So we should keep working to get Democrats elected, because it is the only viable way to keep Republicans from getting elected. This poo poo really isn’t complicated, come on guys.

I don’t care how mad you are about it, it’s not going to change it.

Vote!

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
every day that passes from not voting for Joe Biden I grow more powerful

ex post facho has issued a correction as of 08:21 on Jun 7, 2021

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/SameeraKhan/status/1401752951224508417

:goofy:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Tayter Swift posted:

The Biden Administration, and particularly its DOJ seem to have a really bizarre habit of trying to defend Trump Era bullshit until AOC et al call them out. They at least seem to listen when they do get called out but it really shouldn't have to come to that.

:thunk:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
im going to the jo mansion

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

ah man lol

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

awesome

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Smythe posted:

downstairs neighbor calling the police when he hears me just absolutely demolishing my computer desk, wielding my Unicomp Model M keyboard like a sledgehammer, screaming profanities like if Taz was also methed out trailer trash

"was"

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Pamela Springstein posted:

calling it america is actually deadnaming a thousand different indigenous nations

:hmmyes:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

p sure that would make number (not the vax % — the more important one) go down, so no chance there

just give people $1,000 for getting fully vaxed (available retroactively)

there is no way in hell libs would let a flat 1k payment through without means testing the gently caress out of it

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Asproigerosis posted:

Listen fat we held them accountable, made investigations where they make up half the investigative effort, and then allowed them to vote on their own fate. Justice was served, it's time to cross the aisle and bipartisan to future this is america.

this a little too coherent, please dumb it down

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Nonsense posted:

Sanders and Hillary both needs to leave our world to reset the game. Only saving grace is it won't be long.

Henry Kissinger is still alive

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
*uses Phoenix down on kissinger*

there that'll do it

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
whatever, America doesn't lose wars, we strategically withdraw

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
probably some sweetass trails for a few thousand years though

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
it's very productive, actually

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

lmfao

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

truth

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

I didn't even make it through the first song, the succ was overwhelming

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
god drat, Obama was so close to killing Medicare and SS, I fuckin love your crazy rear end Eric cantor

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
eat a heaping bowl of delta, obama

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

etalian posted:

Obama's like the real version of the movie Get Out, like his life goal was to help business interests plunder the country just so he could have a cookie cutter McMansions in The Hamptons / Martha's Vineyard

it's much worse than a mcmansion

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

tokin opposition posted:

it's only a few days old

:pooppop:

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

lol, isn't this a USNews thread regular

what the gently caress

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
in the pipe, 5 by 5 (your loan is for 5,500 for your evacuation flight)

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
one of the coolest things you can do is default on a loan

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

cumshitter really going for it out there

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
who the gently caress is Bernie sanders

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
did you say "Abe lincoln"?

no I said "hey blinken"

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
how to win your base's support #girlboss

https://mobile.twitter.com/bellboy905/status/1429576730868658180

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
she's too visibly tied to this poo poo especially if the 3.5 trilly bill fails. not great to be caught voting down a bare minimum living wage in 4k with a flounce and wearing cullottes, but The Democrats!

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
wb Willa. I hope you took this time to reflect on how dangerous joke making about Biden can be

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007

Willa Rogers posted:

a lot of the recent surveys are showing biden underwater on the question of how he's handling the economy, but I'm not sure why, especially since he's cut childhood poverty in half with his advance tax credits & extended the eviction moratorium & further subsidized people's insurance premiums.

this poll has his approval rating on his handling of the economy as only 39 percent, which is the lowest I've seen it for his presidency.

1 BR rent is still too goddamn unaffordable, and affordable housing is basically nonexistent

if you didn't have a house before ~2015, you're hosed and locked into being a lifetime rentier essentially

seems pretty clear to me. it's not just about premiums and credits imo

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
https://twitter.com/heatherscope/st...ingawful.com%2F

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
also sinema and Manchin are obviously the real obstacles