Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
It's cool that the only thing the dems can actually do is make sure anyone vaguely left can't hold any power. Good poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
god drat, seeing poo poo on our very own liberal twitter about McConnell. Crying that he's talking about how guilty Trump was but he voted to acquit. Watching them being confused by it all is so delightful. This is the equivalent of the confused Tucker face.

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
hahah god drat all those fuckin' liberal tweets. Fuckin' hell. "Well, go at him, girlfriend! You're a lower court with even less to do with this but god drat, I miss my soaps!"
"Kids in cages? Nah, that poo poo was last season! hehehehe"

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
I'm just laughing until I'm executed in the streets by law from the liberal / Christian Nationalist coalition to stop the Russian interference.

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008

stellers bae posted:

It's crazy what a gaslight this is. No (pig rear end) cops died at the capitol riot

lol and the "black people are sooooooo hosed" is brought back from this because liberals don't have a coherent talking point.

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
Yeah, I'm sure they'll get right on that, Bernie.

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
the dems are going to pass something like "$15 in 10 years!" and everyone is going to cheer and we're going to be soooo very hosed.

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008

Fister Roboto posted:

It's gonna own if they actually pull it off, and then the next republican administration just loving rolls it back.

Yeah, that would be on par for the course and would be part of the plan for the dems since they're primary goal would to be get a nice pat on the head from capital. My main worry would be the increasingly insane and fascist republicans would realize helping, even if a little, would be best for them and becoming something of a populist party.

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
Pretty sure what it means to me is what I already posted. I have no clue what the DEAL would be based off of the 1000s of variables at play but it would be massively better with someone actually critical of capital at the head rather than a party that views America owns the world.

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008

Liberals love saying "access" just say "access to online services" what the hell.

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
god drat this poo poo is hilarious. Apparently the Justice Dems are crying about Manchin blocking Neera.

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008

Mind_Taker posted:

can you share a link? not that i dont believe you i just want to laugh some more

I can't find the video people are talking about, all I have is Katie Halper being "wtf?"

https://twitter.com/kthalps/status/1362882693822898176

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
drat, it's a shame when establishment dems fight. Gee, oh my. =(

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
The squad meekly: You...you have to work with the corporate dems or they do mean things. If we're nice, they might finally give us crumbs!

Manchin while loudly eating: gently caress that rear end in a top hat. Did you know those jackasses came to my state once and said some poo poo? gently caress 'em.

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
I hope Bernie votes for him as a continually running story of why to never vote Democrat.

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
D&D sure loves the CIA / FBI and concentration camps.

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
Well known leftist Nick Mullen. What the gently caress is the connection the article has on Mullen and online leftists? Being friends with Chapo?

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
https://twitter.com/SenSchumer/stat...ber%3D3007pti10

You did it guys! Everyone is saved! poo poo is totally not hosed! Have a few more kids in concentration camps, as a treat.

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008

Muscle Wizard posted:

he holds leftist views personally and this pisses off a lot of people ostensibly on the left because he says naughty words.

Yeah but he's a comedian and his podcast is just a comedy one. Everyone else brought up has some form of a leftist viewpoint show. I understand why the dipshit is trying to connect Mullen to them but the connection is such poo poo.

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
With the increase of migrant children in cages and Nevada raid of funds after the dsa takeover, DnD having a normal one. Blaming Trump for the children in cages should had been shocking, but wasn't.

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008

silicone thrills posted:

It must be really amazing to wake up everyday having forgotten the past. Just a fresh slate and complete optimism.

They really haven't forgotten anything. Nothing really has touched them financially they just don't want to be reminded that things are getting worse. Trump was a reminder of that, so top priority was getting rid of him. poo poo, even debating Tara Reade was too much for D&D so that got set aside to a smaller thread. We're good people, of course we didn't vote for a rapist.

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CstuPsi9ql0

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
what the gently caress is the end to austerity? The $2000 checks...I mean $1400 doesn't end that.

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
US has only the best intentions for Venezuela and South America in general. I mean, the UK supports our actions there, and why would they have bad takes on foreign powers pushing their own agenda? It's a nuanced conversation that requires 20 sources* to get to the root of.

*Only US FP friendly sites, if you please.

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
look, Iran is stupid and insane so they can't have nukes, unlike us and our allies who are sane and not acting violently across the globe. I'm very well educated and smart. Great debate and discussion for adults.

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
How the gently caress did Ana Kasparian and Cenk Ugyer make it on the list? And I like how K hive love manically laughing about how they 'won' when the only time their candidate got any sort of positive response in the primary was slamming Biden for his racist past then getting the VP nod laughing how it was just a debate. Just soulless shits.

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
Mystery lines and Easter Egg student loan cancellations. This left-ward push is going swell.

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
really, this is all Trump's fault if you think about it. Or ICE's. Or whatever gets you to leave us alone. Here's a slow motion gif of some women walking through the White House.

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
guys, come on. Biden is the MOST PROGESSIVE president ever. He inherited these fun time camps for children. He's doing his best with the so, so very weak executive branch.

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
please stop talking bad about D&D, they won't stop pissing and making GBS threads themselves. Oh my, it's everywhere. Oh dear. Goodness.

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
D&D sure proving it's all about the debate not about control. Golly, these gents got those smarts! And in spades!

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

Just tell your step-dad that this is America and you can vape wherever you want.

:aochloe:

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
It rules that the party that is suppose to persuade the younger voters just fuckin' insults them constantly then calls them naïve when they refuse to vote for them.

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
fuckin' Cuba and their Nano-cricket-soundwave technology, and also they are very poor. What trash.

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
*mockingly* Build more schools less jails. Build more schools less jails. Hehehe.

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
It reminded me of another time he posted a picture of him watching something and I looked it up, he's set up the same way which is why I got deja vu from it.

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008

Taffer posted:

why do these people tweet complete nonsense like this

https://twitter.com/FLOTUS/status/1387573999899656192

just do something!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOf6HXPPeQ4

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008

Lansdowne posted:

sam really goes on to show how much of a wormy turd he is in the rest of that convo
https://twitter.com/SamSeder/status/1393006995435819008

I love how Sam Seder turns into an absolute rear end in a top hat the moment he is questioned. "you didn't know the history," gently caress off. I read that poo poo so much in D&D and it's the ones debating from the left that get a month probation for being combative.

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008

*swoons* My lord, the most progressive president eva.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
Joking about running over press asking about the Israel bombing of civilians is bad but also some of us on a website have a gang tag of stalin so who can possibly tell if this man of extreme power is wrong or not. It's a toughie. A real doozy.