Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Gudd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Lol

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

RasperFat posted:

As long as you avoid direct threats and aggressive profanity it’s pretty easy.

Instead of saying “gently caress off you dumbass rape apologist” you just clean it up to something snarky like, “It’s okay to sweep sexual assault under the rug when it’s our team”.

I think it makes libs more upset anyways when you tear them apart within the bounds of their rhetorical decorum.

I got 7 days for calling someone a "classic idiot Democrat"

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

The Succ Zone - its called pragmatism

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Taintrunner posted:

mods are libs

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Lmao this is straight up psychotic

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

free taintrunner

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Willa Rogers posted:

They're even being taught civics at these sparkling camps!

lmfao

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Lmao

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Libs can't crack ping because they actually love everything Joeb Iden is doing

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Free taintrunner

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Biden looking awfully orange in that speech

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Lol USA is a failed state

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Lmfao barely even been 2 months since the detrumpening and leftists already chomping at the bit to invade Brazil

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

What would you say if that lumber was being used to build houses in African American communities???

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Mirthless posted:

Why do we need Brazil's lumber to solve America's poverty problem?

Because it's cheaper

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Just think of the job creation

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Judakel posted:

Whats this argument about?

Whether or not to invade Brazil now or in a couple years

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

I applied for a job as an Amazon deforester since it's cheaper than hiring a tour guide in this economy

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

I've never had 1 good interaction with the tides

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Judakel posted:

that settles it we must invade brazil

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

When does the draft for the upcoming Brazilian liberation conflict start?

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

What does AOC have to say about this subject?

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Just delete this entire retarded forum already

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Free taintrunner

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

I'm rooting for US war with China, because USA would certainly lose, by a lot

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Wow one million posts about some guy named Vaush? Must be a real popular guy around here!

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Lol

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

FizFashizzle posted:

As always I defer to your knowledge of the intricacies of the American insurance hellscape.

Just let me be happy about not spending my days prescribing Vitamin Gabapentin.

Gabapentin is what I gave my uppity cat before vet visits, you're telling me I could have been railing that myself!?

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Also the legend of korra sucks rear end

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

MooselanderII posted:

The gas tax is a sales tax and therefore a regressive tax, replacing it with a tax on miles driven would shift the burden to wealthier people and business entities who can afford to drive longer distances or use cars as part of their business model, and disincentivise the use of personal cars in favor of other forms of transportation, which is good in literally every way. Use the money from this tax to fund increases in public transportation, busses in the short term to replace the cars, trains and light rail in the long term. If you want, exempt small businesses so Landscaping Companies and whatnot don't get the pinch and its limited to big Trucking companies and shipping companies and Amazon and Uber and whatever else will still lean on cars.

Its a good policy that could lead directly to good outcomes, and if you think Democrats would LOSE votes by making the price of gasoline drop by like a dollar or more to be replaced by a modest annual tax lump that a lot of people won't even notice, you're silly.

I thought copying d&d posts wasn't allowed anymore

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Rectal Death Adept posted:

It's hard to get across just how disastrous and bad Biden winning is. This election really was the most important one in our lives. We could have either elected Bernie Sanders or when the election was stolen from him, Trump. Either one would have better.

I really think back to back losses would have maybe made some people start waking up to the fact that democrats are just as bad, if not worse than republicans and that if our power structure is going to smother any third party and demand there only be two then massive change to what is even considered a democrat needs to happen. Most people are hopeless but a non-zero amount of people might have used Trump winning again as motivation to push for real change and progress.

Instead we got tens of thousands of suburbanites upset about mask laws punishing Trump and justifying everything the democrat party thought was true. 2016 was stolen by Russia! No need to change things! People prefer the rapist throwing children into cages and destroying the black community because he is the platonic ideal of a politician! Back to normal! At least he isn't orange man! Only possible outcome! Better Than Nothing!!

Right at a pivotal moment when we are facing down climate apocalypse and world on the verge of meltdown in our lifetimes enough voters decided they wanted to live in the 1990s that we set the clock back 30 years to West Wing style bullshit and wastes of time while every Biden voter cheers on the fact that he is doing poo poo objectively worse than Trump but that the important thing is that he is not Trump. Justifying, excusing, empowering and enabling Democrats in 2020 is going to turn out to be one of the worst things to ever happen to the world.

I'd say the complete collapse of the US is actually very good for the world

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Wow this thread sure loves talking about breadtube literally all the time

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Hahahahahaa mods are Nazis lmao

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Mods are nazis?

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

misadventurous posted:

guess we’ll see what happens when chauvin gets acquitted

My money is on 'absolutely nothing'

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Someone post that duck Jimmy Dore comic except all the Jimmy Dores are replaced with D&D

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Succzone devolves from a place to laugh at and insult resident liberals to a place to cower from nazi mods, after only 2 months of exposure to Joe Biden. Many such cases. Sad!

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Huge lmfao at libs always trying to cancel the Onion of all things in the comments of every Biden twitter post they make

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

Lol he's not wrong