Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

loquacius posted:

https://twitter.com/CaraKorte/status/1359534159866322949

oh me, oh my, she was described accurately on the internet??? how horrible, give her a cabinet appointment immediately, it's the only way to make this right

Bernie bros are outta control calling Tanden an n word

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

:lmao:

goddamn our country is bleak

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

friendship over with Bernie

now Manchin is my best friend

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Gods_Butthole posted:

This is so loving gross.

We can't pawlieve that pawple thought daddy Biden was going to get the pups out of the cages. He never said he would shut down the kennels at ICE. Pawease give him time, he needs to take me fore a walk before he can focus on the locked up doggos at the border pawcentration camps

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Gods_Butthole posted:

I suddenly understand the illustrious murder-suicide.

i honestly feel like i deserve to be banned for that post

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Bideo James posted:

can i take this? lmao

if you're gonna tweet it at that monster, be my guest

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Excelzior posted:

wow don't link some random unimportant idiot's twitter

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

yellowcar posted:

does anyone remember that stupid oval pawffice account?

guess who got mad at their twitter ban and is seeking legal action

https://twitter.com/ClareLockeLLP/status/1364360460313706499

This person is loving demented

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

it took less than 2 months for the libs to unironically and full-heartedly defend trump-era concentration camps

i know they were defending the obama ones earlier, but still

im only surprised it took this long

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

trumps going away, he's washed up, finished. He'll never hold political power again and certainly never come near the presidency

2024: nani!?!

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

lol they wrote a whole thread to justify their monstrous ideals

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

what's their DnD account?

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

stellers bae posted:

Isn't it kinda weird to say 'womxn' when you're trying to be inclusive of trans women? Like, they're women.

well, trans women typically have more bravado and machismo, culturally, than other women so we refer to them as womxn

we're inclusive :thumbsup:

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

fascistchamp.jpg

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-kSv7AHbp8

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

WorkerThread posted:

the next four years of president deepfake are going to be so funny

we're gonna go months in between extremely limited and short pressers that they spend months preparing Biden for

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

a Loving Dog posted:

so wait is 1400 plus 600 part of the same check or not anymore! this is confusing!

get a load of thos guy that doesnt know math

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

christ are the dems gonna do anything fuckin worthwhile? Its like a fuckin joke, they keep loving up over and over and over. Its like theyre doing it on purpose and have absolutely no desire to improve the lives of anyone thats not lining their own pockets

The dems in power are constantly screaming about exactly who they are and who they actually care for, but there are millions of assholes that tell me the dems are on my side and I just need to be patient. gently caress you, I can clearly see the level of contempt this party has for me and everyone else not them or in their club. Its blisteringly obvious what they want to do but apparently Im just not smart enough to understand politics and im just a dipshit doomer

goddamniut why do I even pay attention to this poo poo, Im just giving myself ulcers

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Shipon posted:

The accelerationists were right, Trump is the only thing that could make liberals/the "left" in America see how broken poo poo is and even try to confront the fact that our system is bad, and of course most people instead of taking the correct lesson of "tear it down" away from it, want to just prop up the existing one by making the bad man go away

Trump gave me $1800, what the gently caress are the Democrats offering

they got rid of the bad orange man that gave you money. Now theyre tired from working so hard trying to get more of their ilk cushy govt jobs while the rest of america burns. Pls give them time, they will eventually get cushy jobs for their friends and all will be right in the world

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

silicone thrills posted:

Beautiful. Just amazing.

https://twitter.com/jordanuhl/status/1367884655060475909?s=21

lmao gently caress you delaware democrats. gently caress you.

How could Nichael do this to me?

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

it would be hilarious and good if bernie spikes the bill but we all know he wouldnt do that to his friend joe

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

its so frustrating that none of these ghouls voting against the $15 min wage will face any backlash for it. Here they are, blatantly as possible flashing a "we don't care for you, gently caress you" sign with this vote, and still they will have thousands and thousands of libs willing to prostrate themselves for these assholes and defend their abhorrent behavior

this poo poo has to collapse into itself at some point, right?

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Shipon posted:

Lol

There's always more and it will always get worse. There are trillions of dollars in the military, the media, and business invested in making sure "nothing will fundamentally change" and both parties captured fully in ensuring this so. Any change has to come from a legitimate external threat to the supremacy of this system.

President Xi, godspeed

i know. Pretty much our only hope at this point is aliens or some stupid poo poo like that

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

i gave my friends a chance to try and convince me of one good thing that joe will do to get me to vote for him. I didnt really believe in electoralism, after all, so what did my vote really matter?

They couldn't lol. Everything they said boiled down to either "he's not trump" or "decorum". They tried to lie for him about his policies on police, healthcare, and immigration but it was incredibly easy to disprove those notions by pointing at things that Biden had said or did in his recent past that went against what they were telling me. They got pissed at me, saying that I was being negative and had no idea what I was talking about

lo and behold, everything I said to them turned out to be completely right. The only surprising thing to me is just how quickly the dems are tearing down any "goodwill" accumulated during the trump years and going full neoliberal austerity

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

i cant imagine going through life being this shameless

one of the many many reasons ill never be a politician or have any real power in my life

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Well, the dems start coming and they dont stop coming and they dont stop coming and they dont stop coming and they dont stop coming and they dont stop coming and they dont stop coming and th

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

fits my needs posted:

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1368252622243651586?s=20

so the dems negotiated with themselves into making GBS threads out a bill with less money for less people lol

wow. im so surprised that the gop were being obstructionists the whole time and had no intention of ever voting for the thing while at the same time they got the dems to perform unnecessary concessions. someone grab fainting couch, i havent felt the vapors like this since the ACA was passed

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

nowe that they passed this bill, where the gently caress is my money???

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

x/post from the biden thread

:discourse:

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

a helpful bear posted:

Absolutely because just like the video it's difficult to tell if the content is sarcasm or something as real person believes

did anyone really think that vid may have been ironic???

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Can't wait to not vote for the dems next year or ever

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

spacemang_spliff posted:

Since this is my most successful thread in ever, I'm going to ignore this and continue to believe it is because I made it pls protect my fragile ego

this thread succs

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

wtf is with the weird dog-hate-posting? R u all iron crowned alts or something?

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Dogs, cats, all animal companions r wonderful

There are terrible dog owners tho

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Doggo pupperino stuff is incredibly cringey but id rather have that than ppl neglecting their pets

Usually the assholes beating dogs and chaining them up for hours on end dont refer to them as doggos

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

loquacius posted:

granted, but people being really cutesy about dangerous behavior in an attempt to dismiss it because they're afraid they'll have to give up their dumb gimmick Twitter account if the dogs are moved somewhere safer do

it is one of the most cursed twitter accounts ive ever seen

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

ive never seen someone give such a passionate speech about how better things are not possible

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

pigz posted:

D&D as a forum was never meant to be a place where you get to mindlessly scream and complain about things you don't like, and get pissy when people who know more than you explain to you that the solutions aren't as simple or easy as you think. When someone asks "why hasn't Biden closed the concentration camps yet", and another poster explains at length why doing so is complicated, and the response is "haha lol look at the concentration camp apologist"... that's not "disagreement", it's just high school level idiocy. And banning those users from the forum would not take away from it one it — in fact, it would improve the space considerably.

ive been thinking about this quote all day. its such a perfect distillation of liberal thought