Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Grapplejack posted:

I mean sure but again if you had like, an actual team of like 6 dudes or whatever they would have likely blown through whatever small group they left with them.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

stop watching action movies please

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Willa Rogers posted:

lefties who cheered on twitter banning trump et al. are idiots (ie: sowing/reaping).

many of them in this forum!

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Majorian posted:

Biden: I'm not in here with you...you're in here with me!

good lord

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

How are u posted:

Point was that evo wasn't king poo poo of Marxism mountain. He was grabbing power and that's no good weather you're left or right.

empty skull poo poo

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Shipon posted:

I paid the legal maximum to this campaign out of the money I got from my mom dying of cancer because she was uninsured ahahahha gently caress me

sorry buddy ☹️

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Yinlock posted:

you saw it with ftv too, previously thought to be normal people losing their fuckin minds because a good idea didn't go through the Woke Council for approval

yeah lol, I’m glad that poo poo happened though because it was very helpful at outing people who aren’t really on my side

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Congratulations to Kamala Harris on shattering the glass ceiling of denying poor people a living wage.

I really love living through these important moments in history.

i honestly dont even think that could be classified as living wage in half the country. 15 is too low imo, always has been

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Maya Fey posted:

https://twitter.com/HenryKrinkIe/status/1365530103556538369

seeing this take make the rounds and it's missing the point imho, people are making these jokes because liberals are still trying to square the circle of supporting a candidate who flies in the face of every last thing they have spent the past 4-5 years pretending they cared about

lol when did Henry become such a scold

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

is pepsi ok posted:

Every Tara Reade post got downvoted to 0 last year. r/politics is the only lib hive worse than d&d.

it’s ground zero for David Brock shareblue/ctr style astroturfing op

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

loquacius posted:

huh. "Offensive content"? What did someone say, did they call Sylvia Plath a bitch or what, let me just click "show" and

:kstare:

lmao jfc

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

mcmagic posted:

These shitbrains think that someone making 81k is rich lol

if i made that much i would definitely feel rich lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

tmfc posted:

$15/hr literally isn't a living wage in a lot of places in the US lol

it needs to be fuckin $25 and i've been saying this for years to anyone who will listen (no one)

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

if any non blue-check tweeted that bullshit they'd be banned instantly upon hitting send after the first "retarded"

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

apparently Liz gets to spend the day with NYT security now because of this psycho. wonder if he’ll face any consequences (lol)

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

mcmagic posted:

https://twitter.com/ESCochrane/status/1367143175089979396

Apparently Richard Shelby and Lindsey Graham already have come out in support of her? So i'm just going to assume she's a complete ghoul.

since twitter morons just seem to be doing race wars for the cabinet positions, this is +1 for the black women and -1 for the asian women. anyone have the total tally as of now?

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

compromise: give us government healthcare for all and limit the members of congress to only trading now worthless healthcare stocks

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

PostNouveau posted:

The CDC's position on schools is OPEN ER UP, so that's the science now

the same cdc that said masks weren’t effective in order to “preserve them for frontline workers”?? huh weird

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

a Loving Dog posted:

the same cdc that said masks weren’t effective in order to “preserve them for frontline workers”?? huh weird

btw if you mention this to a liberal there's a 90% chance you get called an anti-vaxx trumper, despite arguing for more vaccinations for teachers lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

galenanorth posted:

https://twitter.com/JStein_WaPo/status/1367542835147333638

That's about the same percentage that were able to keep their doctor after ACA became law, but they're sure that people will be understanding this time!

so wait is 1400 plus 600 part of the same check or not anymore! this is confusing!

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

wait i though $1,400 == $2,000 but now they've dropped the whole $2,000 framing

thats what i'm saying! im getting whiplash

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Bootleg Trunks posted:

Can't help but notice I don't have my fuckin money yet

Pretty good noticing.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Dolphin posted:

i also noticed this guy doesn't have his loving money yet

Great noticing honestly.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

everyone's trying to say that clip of Sinema isn't from today, and yet, and yet https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4950233/user-clip-sinema-poses-votes

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

oh come the gently caress on lol https://twitter.com/igorbobic/status/1367874164682588171?s=20

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

anybody ever tries to shame me into voting for any democrat ever again is getting spammed with the Sinema gif. its a real gift

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

lol no worries, in the ensuing 7 years things have improved for them so much that they don't need the raise now

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

spacemang_spliff posted:

these loving people deserve another 4 years of trump

I would love another 4 years of trump, because at least then I’d have a real shot at getting some stimulus money.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Shipon posted:

this man is an op because every time i read his tweets or any one of these other PMC black people who went to expensive liberal arts colleges i feel myself feeling a little more racist every single time

you should try becoming classist, instead

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

this rules lmao

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

What's True

everything you said

What's False

we don't like the way you said it

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Jel Shaker posted:

lol these parodies are getting pretty good

you actually made me check and now i hate you https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/sinema-cake/

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

lmao

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Dolphin posted:

I love the messaging on "We will cut child poverty in half!! :D"

Like uh... why don't you just eliminate child poverty? No? Am I crazy? What if we did something that just eliminated child poverty instead. Am I asking for too much? Is this a symptom of my whiny leftism?

they are going to cut poor children in half with a chainsaw, is what they meant

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

loquacius posted:

https://twitter.com/MouthyInfidel/status/1368819515476283396

Vaushites are the centrists who say "I am to the left of you" except now they've figured out that pictures of themselves in ushankas help their optics

that twitter is giving me psychic damage. praising the covid bill as historic and dismissing her as "muh healthcare" with his friends in the replies and saying he can't think of a single issue she is lefter than him on.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

you can’t convince me that vaush isn’t the amazing atheist guy who stuck a banana up his butt. they’re the same guy

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

really queer Christmas posted:

Didn't he also jerk off on CNN with his incredibly tiny weiner

okay stop making me like him

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

this has been great content

https://twitter.com/ReverendAaron1/status/1369010859402358784

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

Fellatio del Toro posted:

i have a very particular set of skills... skills that make me a nightmare for the women of tacoma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

loquacius posted:

I listened to an episode of Cum Town to hear a specific story and the guy telling the story kept getting interrupted by the other guys making sandwich puns and somehow I never got back around to listening to it again after that

it's a podcast so there's no manager to call

lol the story was adam in the uber pool with the podcast lady