Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

puppets freak me out
Dec 18, 2015

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

joe biden, a man who has never grabbed a pussy

yanno I've heard that sum-41 is pretty popular in moscow................

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

puppets freak me out
Dec 18, 2015

synapse posted:

the terrible count so far has to be because a bunch of yes votes are "contested". right folks... right??

I expect it's similar to how it took like 5 months to count votes in CA districts where Bernie won, but took a day or two to count in districts where Biden won

The only reason to have your first headline on the union vote be "oh hey the first hundred votes were overwhelmingly against unionization" is to prime the narrative against the possibility of the union winning

puppets freak me out
Dec 18, 2015

at least once a week I'm reminded that musical theater is the lowest form of art

puppets freak me out
Dec 18, 2015

spacemang_spliff posted:

lol

https://twitter.com/KweenInYeIIow/status/1386732755711561732

Aimee Teresse or whatever does have donkey brains but like she's not wrong here

lmao of course, she's completely correct but since it came from the wrong place it's wrongthink

puppets freak me out
Dec 18, 2015

i'm so tired

puppets freak me out
Dec 18, 2015

The gen X and boomer libs I know watch it every week.

puppets freak me out
Dec 18, 2015

Can't wait for Biden's support for something good to translate into actually doing it

Now to go kick a football that my friend is holding in place for me

puppets freak me out
Dec 18, 2015

imagine being a Biden body double and, instead of going anywhere cool in the world, you have to go to Tulsa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

puppets freak me out
Dec 18, 2015

I love incrementalism

maybe in 8 years I can hope to be part of the 3% of americans who could possibly save another means-tested 50 dollars