Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

the troops have dignity again :patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

well thanks for insulting the intelligence of everyone reading this substack, sanctimonious prick author,

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Raccooon posted:

Yeah I never got that. Thought the point would be to be hyper vigilant for the early stages of something that would lead to another Holocaust. But these people want to wait till the gas chambers are in full swing before “okay now it’s okay to reference the Holocaust to the current situation.”

currently detained migrants were being coated in some sort of stinging antiseptic, so we're working our ways up the rungs to Zyklon-B

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lol this is going to go well

my money is on Biden introducing Black Lives Matter Day as the most petty form of redress

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

bedpan posted:

literally laid down and died

ahem, you will see that he died patriotically as his head immediately blew up on confrontation with a crowd of snowbirds

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

died so bad, he died twice in a row

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Shima Honnou posted:

she's as drugged up as gropey sleepy joe, she doesnt even know where she is anymore

our SoundCloud presidency

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

these bear a strange resemblance to another shirt I've seen around...

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

there's a certain eloquence in closing your eyes, taking a deep breath, then immediately blurting out, "oh yeah!?" to any question thrown your way

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Joementum posted:

lmao hunter

he saves memes of his own dad

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Bootleg Trunks posted:

they passed a massive stimulus bill and plan to pass a large infrastructure bill. you might have heard of them, they've been in the news recently. they're a lot more likely to do anything than talking about the russiagate stuff, which has been proven beyond any reasonable doubt - the only people left who doubt it are hardcore republicans and greenwald types

:dudsmile:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Smythe posted:

*kicking up my feet after a long day of provacatouring, inciting violence, subtly manipulating swarms of frantic people* "ahh, greatest job on earth. see ya tomorrow, seattle.

*a coyote and a sheepdog exchange a light conversation while punching in, assigned into their respective ANTIFA and COP roles*

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

what's the biggest missile you've got

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

ArmZ posted:

simple nepotism gets this guy heated but not the 1000 other things that directly lead to death and misery lmao

well, as you can see, the illusion has been shattered before his eyes

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

so, that's the name of it

like, whatever this organization touches turns into a bunch of dopes immediately buying whatever they have on offer

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

it's particularly lovely when someone manages to use the Fight for $15 to poorly excuse why they can pay someone as little as possible

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://twitter.com/EmmaVigeland/status/1415883415765884931

that the Majority Report folks are now the ones defending AOC should tell you something

future Maddows, future Matthews,

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Shima Honnou posted:

biden would never steal a speech from aaron sorkin especially about the borders, but he would certainly steal one from another person whose name started with an a

ah. A.A. Milne. I know that guy. he wrote Winnie the Pooh.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

sexpig by night posted:

I think Maine and Vermont have always been leftish largely because they are so white, and there's no black people to scapegoat and bait people into embracing Republican policies. (I think it's very telling that they are two of the only states where prisoners can vote - because their prisoners are mostly white.)

This pattern seems to be breaking down (especially in rural areas) as politics becomes ever-more nationalized.

but enough about Portland

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

this book looks 50 pages thick

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

the usa operates a torture prison on the island —— hold them accountable!!

cooing, laughing, clapping like a baby upon learning of targeted sanctions

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Nichael posted:

what exactly happened on january 6th that people are still upset? some chuds got their balls stomped? how is what happened then more insurrection-y that normal?

a flash mob broke into a roped-off part of the tour and then sulked around for a few hours

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

hell yeah :hellyeah:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

you can tell me all sorts of ghost stories, but this is legitimately some terrifying poo poo

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

it's always the best time to drop bad news, gives the comfortable well-off people the entire weekend to forget about it

just enough time to be worried about it over dinner, as the night's topic of discussion, only to forget it after one glass of wine too many and a proper eight hours rest

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

The only reason the moratorium and 3 stimulus bills happened in the first place was because there was an immediate and mass crisis. Without one, they are almost certainly going to just ignore it and let it happen in pieces over the next year.

If you think it makes it more likely that something will get done, then you have much more faith in the senate and Biden than I do.

people bought remembrance candles with Ruth Bader Ginsburg rendered as the Virgin Mary

also those awful children's books so they can jam these false hopes into the eyes of their children as well

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I'm going to need some examples, like, can you put a picture of Lucille Ball on there and a picture of Che (not the t-shirt)

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

*shaking a skeleton by the shoulders* my man, have you heard of Mansa Musa????

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Srice posted:

jesus christ what is wrong with them

if I had to venture a guess, I want to say he had one of those sunken chests from starting and stopping a lifting program

I think it's a trope on the fitness board, but not too sure

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

convincing enough applause to be used in the five-second soundbyte that will run on MSNBC

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

evil ullillillia...

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

mastershakeman posted:

only Illinois soldiers on

the purest expression of inertia under the sun

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

he got you all pretty good, didn't he

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

gradenko_2000 posted:

Hey what was AOC doing in Congress while the eviction moratorium was ticking away?

https://twitter.com/RepAOC/status/1420382326756892686?s=19

thanks for trumpeting your failure

also way to bring it up in a fashion that assumes you're still around

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

where's my $3400

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Catpetter1981 posted:

Sure it's low-hanging fruit, but we can still share a laugh.

https://twitter.com/juliegraceb/status/1421245568035196931

advesdries

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Raskolnikov38 posted:

I love that zenz is now a trigger word because d&d is too loving stupid to click any of the links in articles they read to see most of the genocide claims are ultimately sourced to zenz

Just My Two Cents with Adrian Zenz

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

R. Mute posted:

this woman's timeline is just gifs

all the replies to her posts are gifs

posting as pure as snow, soul anything otherwise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Nichael posted:

An off shoot of the cult of consumerism would be the foodie-meme people.

one of those blogs that writes paeans to every recipe they post