Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
doodoo rear end

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

DoomTrainPhD posted:

The last time the camps were brought up, I suggested we could dump a ton of funding into the foster care system. Fast-tracking the paper-work and background checks, paying foster care parents more, and even paying those willing to move to the border to help look after than children.

The mods said, “maybe you should listen to people who know the foster system hmmm? :smug:” and then immediately disappeared when I told them I have had three foster licenses from three different states and have housed multiple teenagers and adolescents in the last decade, including being a legal guardian of one. :v:

yeah, but the virginia model or something

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

im getting a screen printer

everyone in here can get 10% off of the first run of notorious stephen breyer t-shirts (american apparel 2001)

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Reality Protester posted:

You're putting effort in here which I appreciate, so I'll give you that much. But we're done with this particular debate in here. If you don't like that, fair enough but either take it to PMs, PM another mod, or take it to QCS. Stop posting about it in here. Thanks.

keep it up and i'll send the mods all of our PMs

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

loquacius posted:

Hey uh guys we're apparently getting some baleful eye on us and maybe it'd be good if we stuck to bashing libs from Twitter instead of doing forums drama here for a little while

I like having a zone and I don't like when my zone gets taken away, work with me here

https://twitter.com/hugolowell/status/1371876226550407171

I thought this was a great idea during the primaries but the administration seems all too happy to let blue dogs cackle as they shut down every reconciliation idea so I dunno

put congress in a border reconciliation camp

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Grapplejack posted:

Why did he say minh and not pol pot lmao

dipshits love telling on themselves, see: the biden/harris face mask

ho chi minh's biggest crime was being rebuffed by the US when he went to them for help and then deciding to self start after being told to pound sand

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

The Pussy Boss posted:

Derek Chauvin is totally going to be acquitted, isn't he?

nah, he's gonna get a fat settlement from the city for emotional distress and wrongful termination

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
hey flavor eatass: calm down, jesus

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Grey Fox posted:

https://twitter.com/Santucci/status/1371975649800425476 ok now I'm willing to believe Cuomo is in trouble

i rate this one 5 out of 5 malarkeys

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Kaedric posted:

I mean, yes, but it's bad to have an echo chamber like that on this site. That poo poo spreads like a cancer. See: literally all mods

nothing you, i, or anyone else on this site can do anything about it

only the most grotesque behavior won't be tolerated, and even that will be a struggle for acknowledgment with a lot of collateral damage. it's freaks all the way down.

e:

Jazerus posted:

we literally left d&d and created cspam to avoid being constantly entangled in the petty and stupid drama of that echo chamber. there is nothing you can do for the people who chose not to come with us, they are lost unless they wise up on their own. you're talking about a subforum that let fishmech reign supreme for literally a decade. just leave it alone

the thing that took fishmech down was an ftp server they had left up because they were hoovering all goon data all the time literally a decade+ later.

Phone has issued a correction as of 04:06 on Mar 17, 2021

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
https://twitter.com/DackStevon/status/1372005180833636356?s=20

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

only 9 likes and 3 replies, mods please do the needful

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
flavor eatass, it's been 15 seconds and 1830 microseconds since my last post

what the gently caress? do something!!!!!!!

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
once again, laid low by the do-nothing mods of cspam

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

spacemang_spliff posted:

lmaoooooo

he's going to do it

he's going to survive being a serial sex pest

e:

lol

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1372154515936440321

i can't wait to hear about all of the accuser's rental histories and their 7th grade report cards

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Blockade posted:

Why is Kamala the one doing this and not Biden?

https://twitter.com/VP/status/1370164576222912513

why are you a misogynist????

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

gradenko_2000 posted:

what the gently caress how is he clipping through the mic

it's his shirt sleeve, but it legit looks like its chroma keyed lol

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Atoramos posted:

No, they're trying to shift focus on the grey mic that is absolutely not in perspective in the second angle shot. That video is 100% doctored, though I have no idea why they would release a doctored video of the most boring conversation ever.

i was specifically talking about this

it looks like you can see the ground from the inside of his jacket sleeve because the color of his shirt sleeve and the ground are similar in color

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

My theory is that his hands are hosed up for some reason and they decided to overlay some normal looking ones. But who shot that video anyway?

the internet research agency

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Raccooon posted:

Lol I hope this thread doesn’t devolve into mic trutherism.

why?

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

The Pussy Boss posted:

I think that marijuana legalization will be one of the next issues that Democrats fail at and piss everyone off. Several states legalized weed in the last election, others are trying right now, and Mexico is about to free the weed. There seems to be momentum towards federal legalization and I'm seeing a lot of articles remembering that, oh yeah, Biden said he "decriminalize" weed in the primary.

I think at some point Biden will be pressed on the issue and will say he's not doing it. It goes without saying that the media will fall in line. Get ready to hear about how now is not the time for frivolous things like weed, and anyway you're probably a dirty druggie if you care about legalization.

when there's a republican realignment, there's a good chance the business oriented ones will have a shot at telling the moral panic morons to calm down. john boehner went all in on investing in some corporate marijuana agriculture group after quitting being speaker.

all the dems had to do in 2020 was promise legalizing it and medicare 4 all, and they would have had a 50 year mandate; however, they're not interested in winning or governing or doing anything that isn't filling their diapers. sitting on their hands on marijuana legalization and capitulating to the various repeals of legalization efforts that passed in FL or SD is their next sideshow bob stepping on rakes routine.

Phone has issued a correction as of 17:31 on Mar 17, 2021

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Organ Fiend posted:

Lmfao at everyone ITT wrapping their brain in knots trying to avoid the fact that the Biden mic video is obviously faked.

i appreciate the tactic of being a called a conspiracy nut for the epstein stuff then later the consolidation around biden when it was obvious that the party was trying their hardest to sink bernie and that was their only goal

now a sequence skip video has emerged from speedrunner joe biden and people are like "bruh he's inbounds"

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
he's no LBJ, but he is backwards long jumping

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

spacemang_spliff posted:

lol I'm mad because I defended AOC to a bunch of centrist libs who said she was a dumbass and they were right about her dumbassery

yeah you’re a dumbass because you should never defend or explain anything to libs.

mostly because you don’t have to, tbh.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
https://twitter.com/Eve6/status/1375529032599568384?s=20

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Cerebral Bore posted:

right, well, how's that been working out for ya?

less flippantly, you do realize that poor people can read too right? and that countless dirt poor farmers and workers worldwide do read theory? and that pretending that they cannot possibly have any interest in educating themselves is classist bullshit?

what the gently caress is this? calm down beavis jesus christ

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Nichael posted:

there's probably some kind of gluten free breadtube joke but I'll let the guys at R&D figure it out

probably best to not try to or else you'll wind up being breadtube's main character on twitter for a day over your "TFW GF BT" post and you get accused of anti-semitism

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Cerebral Bore posted:

weird, seems to me that you're explicitly arguing that all poor people are so inherently unreachable by book learnin' that anybody who thinks it's a good thing under any circumstances needs to gently caress off

this is not a misreading, this is just the reasonable reading of the words that you actually said and not what you secretly meant in your heart of hearts

how about you gently caress off

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
HEY GUYS IT'S CEREBRAL BORE HERE AND IM GONNA BE A HUGE rear end loving SCOLD FOR NO FUCKIN' REASON AND LIGHT UP NICHAEL FOR ???????

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Cerebral Bore posted:

well then maybe say that instead of yelling about how the poors just don't wanna read. you have literally millions of people in the poorest countries in the world who read theory, and they likely do it precisely because it provides actual and clear answers to the causes of their problems without having to rely on the knowledge and eloquence (or possible lack thereof) of some interlocutor

except if you do it wrong you end up with succ poo poo instead of actual solutions

hey if you wanna be a d&d type scold, go point out where nichael said "the poors don't wanna read"

better yet, point out where nichael said "the poors", and i specifically mean the phrasing "the poors"

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

How Darwinian posted:

Recognize the voice on the other side of the camera?

https://twitter.com/tedcruz/status/1376183991162834948

gently caress absolutely everybody involved with this...

???? what is it james okeefe or something

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

In the end you don't have to listen to me, but you do have to stop posting about dnd and dnd posters in this thread, or it will be gassed.

make cspam a sub forum of d&d

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Excelzior posted:

it just blows my mind that the same website that allows you to pay money to highlight some user's stupidity next to their every post - in as crude and insulting a way as you want! - is now going to pretend to care about protecting the fee fees of their very smart boys and girls

remember when someone in d&d was buying everyone trump supporter avatars if you were vaguely critical or skeptical about joe biden lol

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Mandoric posted:

I also think there's a bit of disingenuity going in that we all know forums culture, especially when flashpoints like China get dragged into QCS, is to assume that the status quo is right unless there's a perfect point-by-point rebuttal to the supporters' own words and anything else is just trolls cherrypicking strawmen, yet here's a rule against using their own words with a basis that applies equally to paraphrased or even coincidental point-by-point.

someone got popped for pointing out that adrian zenz is a christian fundamentalist weirdo (who happens to also run the victims of communism foundation) in qcs

the only winning move is to not play

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

spacemang_spliff posted:

look you're engaging in genocide denial if you don't think all covid deaths worldwide are China's fault

never 4get
https://twitter.com/AndrewBatesNC/status/1251585333696835587

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

InflateableFerret posted:

it kind of owns that I can quote people in a dnd thread and make fun of them for a bad liberal opinion and immediately get probated but if I quote them here, in the style of goons making fun of even weirder goons, I can get this entire thread gassed

separate but equal :nsa:

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
why are all of the mods showing up in this thread lol

THE THIN MOD LINE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Reality Protester posted:

dont think I'll find any purer succ today than andy cuomo parroting the it's not a concentration camp line from 2019

:discourse:

first off, they weren’t interment camps, they were actually summer getaway vacations for Japanese-Americans

secondly, the fact that you’d use the term interment camp makes it obvious you don’t know what happened in ww2