Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Azathoth posted:

Sure, we can't do it for everyone though. The admins want us to seed it with 10-15 then anyone else who wants it needs to pay after that, and they gotta authorize all changes.

So the first 10 people who quote this with their vote for either animated or non animated will get one, but it'll be the one that wins the vote. Sorry but democracy means that you don't always get what you vote for.

So, in summary VOTE

anime

animé

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Asproigerosis posted:

Do you think TERFs ever stop and think

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Excelzior posted:

doxxing, but wokishly

https://www.riverfronttimes.com/newsblog/2020/06/26/st-louis-mayor-broadcasts-names-addresses-of-citizens-calling-for-police-reform

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

spacetoaster posted:

You're defending this?

the day i defend one of missouri's many great value brand Hillaries is not today, no

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
the democrat mayor doxxed a bunch of people protesting against police violence which I was reminded of by the bunch of democrats doxxing someone saying their new favorite slur, that's all

I was posting that democrats bad

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Azathoth posted:

I watched the whole thing, the 4 second clip absolutely said his intent. Nothing about the longer 13 minutes or whatever it was gives any context other than that the federal government is not going to do any kind of coordinated national strategy and has instead shifted to just giving states what they request.

13 minutes of explaining why you get nothing is basically already the party platform so i think it justifies itself

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
i guess it was an off the cuffe interview

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

real me working on my sobriety vibes

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
行こうよ、ブランドン

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

she voted present

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Azathoth posted:

don't even open d&d

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Organ Fiend posted:

Давайите Брандон

走吧

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

etalian posted:

Both the military and Congress refused to do any additional investigation /screenings for how far alt right beliefs and extremist groups have made traction into the US military.

sounds like they need a couple billion punishment bucks as a firm tsking

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYwd0Wus5Ik

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
im considérations tactiques

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Eggplant Squire posted:

I could see Bernie running so he can spend the primary being a punching bag and using every debate to say how great his opponent is and how you should vote for them. Then when he loses he can give all the money he raised to the party.

that sounds dumb I'd never fall for such cheap flim flam twice

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Eggplant Squire posted:

What if Bernie sat in a chair in a slightly amusing way?

technically what i said could still be true if i fell for it again i guess

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

ram dass in hell posted:

President Xi I just want to mention that all of my "my country yearns for freedom" posts were 100% not jokes

I was saying 走吧

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Nichael posted:

I feel tired.

all i smell is toast and all i see is blue

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

i wonder why the magic number seems to be so flexible but why every covid death before the 20th of january was a murder personally committed by donald trump

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Plank Walker posted:

ah yes they found trump's one weakness: more rules

and his base's notorious hatred of him breaking them

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Nichael posted:

okay, do it then

i'm going to quietly explore the idea of believing them

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Deceptive Thinker posted:

good luck getting president manchin onboard with this

president ceo of delta told me i could have a legislation before bed but president manchin said there had been no pre bed discussion :(

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Nichael posted:

why do they do the voldemort thing to trump

you answered it with how you asked it

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

camoseven posted:

lmao I want to die

read another book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

last time they listened to this criticism it was 2 years of handmaid's tail misreadings so be careful with your monkey's paw

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Toplowtech posted:

gently caress the little match seller (1845) too, i guess. Ignorance is vile and so i am but Jesus, she got 1 billion in the bank and she uses it to finance her terf friends, do you really need to make up bullshit to make her feel important?

billionaire terf babies need the most love

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Lastgirl posted:

lol, if nina was in her spot, we'd be hearing m4a as the floor

oh well! vote blue no matter who, especially when the machine sabotages your choices

nina's friend john kasich might disagree with that proposal so she probably wouldn't

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
hate crimes aren't real and banks are your friends, vote nina for progressiveness

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

Imagine laughing at CHUDs smashing coffee makers while expending your own resources to doctor a screenshot that says you donated money to an anti-rape charity as if that somehow lets you off the hook for being a rape apologist voting for a rapist.

lol at rape weregild

liberal moral calculus is psychotic

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Probably Magic posted:

Did not expect Mr. Data Centers to be one of the few Dems pushing something non-lovely in this Congress besides the squad. Between that and him bitching about Biden not delivering the full 2K, he hasn't been the worst Dem. (The standards, admittedly, are low.)

lol that the best anybody can expect to get out of democrats is being one of the babies at the kiddie table ineffectually pounding their rattle for things that will never happen in order for their presence to con people who want better things into voting for them

and voting present on ethnic cleansing too I guess, they do that too

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Doctor Jeep posted:

i can't believe i'm doing this but - he did get out of afghanistan

he helped start the war and if you give credit to an arsonist firefighter you are well and truly asking for it lol

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот
all around me is naught but lib poo poo

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Nichael posted:

anhedonia

that sounds boring and dumb and i hate it already

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

galenanorth posted:

various news articles: incentives are more popular with voters than punishments [because they already get the stick enough from their bosses]
Democrats:

here i was thinking the difference was corporate oligarch hagiography party vs the death cult, but it has always just been two sides of the same death cult corporate party and i definitely knew it

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

rating: 5 pinocchios

reason: 'leadership'

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

is pepsi ok posted:

Duh, the worse things get the more important it is to manufacture consent for this nightmare through elections. Oh what's that, Biden did literally nothing to make your life better? Well you voted for him you dummy so you better pretend everything is going great or that existential dread will start to creep in. And if you didn't vote for him well Trump will be back in 24 and he'll fix everything, just gotta hang on a few more years. Vote!

the idea that you only get to complain if you vote is on its face the stupidest poo poo

democrats don't care that you're dissatisfied, you voted for their obvious liar rapist despite hundreds of photos of him sniffing underage children and his entire legislative record

if you put up with that you'll put up with whatever they offer next and chide your friends who don't

imagine knowing better and still voting for biden anyway lmao

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Phone posted:

forever lmbo if the dems don't use this to legalize it https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35007072/

ah, time to reassess my behavior during wfh covid as responsible I see

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Eggplant Squire posted:

The "leftists stabbing us in the back!!" stuff would make more sense if the progressives hadn't spent the last year rolling over on literally everything they claimed to care about while thanking their leaders for the honor. It really should wake anyone earnestly in the "pull them to the left after election" mindset up but who knows.

as an obvious failure is present, the alternatives are blaming themselves, their best friends and ideological allies the republicans, or the people who they demand obedience from while knowing that we hate them

it doesn't need to make sense as long as it's aimed right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zvahl
Oct 14, 2005

научный кот

Eggplant Squire posted:

Yeah it makes sense from someone like Clinton that flails around blaming everyone but I would hope the absolute subservience the Squad has shown and the distain they have received will get some people to understand you don't bargain assuming you opponent is your best buddy.

their subservience won't even cost them reelection since they all personally stand to gain by squawking and doing nothing and they will continue to be elected as long as they obediently vote for everything democrats do when it matters, as they have done and will continue to do

they are happy to continue being the whipping boy for power, and will never leave because it benefits them, and they can continue to tell themselves that they're being good american patriots because gosh darn it they're trying

bernie's idiot subservience while saying things that are not incorrect should show how much that sort of behavior counts with the democrat party