Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solanumai
Mar 26, 2006

It's shrine maiden, not shrine maid!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solanumai
Mar 26, 2006

Solanumai
Mar 26, 2006

a Loving Dog posted:

so wait is 1400 plus 600 part of the same check or not anymore! this is confusing!

i like that the thread discussing this was quietly locked because dems unequivocally lied

if some people got $600 but don't get $1400, then how was it $2000????

Solanumai
Mar 26, 2006

gandlethorpe posted:

drat, are they starting to fully distance themselves from the $2000 number? I was hoping to get "Trump-Biden $2000 checks" trending

this was from the briefing yesterday:

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/press-briefings/2021/03/03/press-briefing-by-press-secretary-jen-psaki-march-3-2021/ posted:

MS. PSAKI: What the President promised and committed to was ensuring that the American people receive $2,000 in checks. This $1,400 is part of delivering on that promise.

Solanumai
Mar 26, 2006

joepinetree posted:

Back during the government shut down stuff with DACA, when I tried to defend Gutierrez when he attaced Pelosi over democrats caving, someone said "well, democrats have no power now, anything they could do is just for show. Now, if they get all three branches and don't abolish the filibuster to pass immigration reform, then you'll have a point." I wonder what would happen if I dug up those posts.

This is violence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solanumai
Mar 26, 2006

Asproigerosis posted:

I'm sorry I'm holding biden up in line at ritas on 202

i hate living in a place that doesnt have ritas

i just want a fuckin mango gelato with vanilla custard