Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slumpy
'everything is lit. its pretty chill right now' he was reported as saying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slumpy
"Yeah I just sort of been kickin' back, drinking BOSS coffee and studying 'ma'"

When asked what 'Ma' was he was noted as saying "Ma balls"

slumpy

Finger Prince

A neighbor reported that Slumpy "always seemed a bit stressed, high strung" adding "I'm happy to hear he's doing fine now, chilling."

nut

spawn has not fared nearly as well

Escape From Noise

Slumpy posted:

"Yeah I just sort of been kickin' back, drinking BOSS coffee and studying 'ma'"

When asked what 'Ma' was he was noted as saying "Ma balls"

Have you tried the Golden Time one yet? I keep seeing it and wanting to try it because the can is so garish but it's never the right time. Maybe tomorrow morning on my way to Wakayama.

Slumpy

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Have you tried the Golden Time one yet? I keep seeing it and wanting to try it because the can is so garish but it's never the right time. Maybe tomorrow morning on my way to Wakayama.

im not familiar with golden time SweetWillyRollbar

slumpy

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
one time gold mine thread maker barnold had this to say about the news: "nice. i like it"

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
when i was in japan i got my dad a BOSS coffee style shirt but it said BOSUZOKU which is funny because as a police officer he once had to horse whip a passle of rowdy bikers.

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
i have never seen him wear it in the 17 years its been since i bought it for him. i asked if he still had it and assured he'd send me a photo of him wearing it. that was the last time we spoke several months ago.

a few months before i left on that trip, he and my little bro and i saw a UFO over an old steel mill. he told us not to tell anybody... but we did.

anyhow thanks for listening, hope your thread goes well slumpy

crimes

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
there is still speculation that the nude spawn pictures were deepfakes, the penis not the face. noted penis expert drew hogg reports next but first this common household item has been found to be fatal to young children and should be removed from your house immediately! the important urgent breaking story after this commercial break.

Slumpy

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

i have never seen him wear it in the 17 years its been since i bought it for him. i asked if he still had it and assured he'd send me a photo of him wearing it. that was the last time we spoke several months ago.

a few months before i left on that trip, he and my little bro and i saw a UFO over an old steel mill. he told us not to tell anybody... but we did.

anyhow thanks for listening, hope your thread goes well slumpy

thanks phiz. did you know that in japan there is a drink called calpis thats pronounced like cow piss? they changed it to calpico for american markets but i still lOVE DRINKING COW PISS

slumpy

Slumpy

Luvcow posted:

there is still speculation that the nude spawn pictures were deepfakes, the penis not the face. noted penis expert drew hogg reports next but first this common household item has been found to be fatal to young children and should be removed from your house immediately! the important urgent breaking story after this commercial break.

nude spawn

slumpy

Escape From Noise

Slumpy posted:

im not familiar with golden time SweetWillyRollbar

Dang! I thought maybe it was your trick for posting goldmined thread after goldmined thread! I haven't managed one in ages. I need a break!

FutonForensic

Slumpy posted:

thanks phiz. did you know that in japan there is a drink called calpis thats pronounced like cow piss? they changed it to calpico for american markets but i still lOVE DRINKING COW PISS

love me some mango cow piss

Goons Are Gifts

Slumpy posted:

nude spawn

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Butt The poo poo Man Fart has not yet declined or acknowledged our request for a comment

Khanstant
yo is slumpy alright now

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Slumpy posted:

i am a big fan of asian snacks. i will talk about asian snacks at any opportunity. i think it is a Coward's Act to westernize snack names. i will always call it POCARI SWEAT. also CC lemon is the best lemon bev in the biz. also it sounds like an animal crossing creature.

crimes

Escape From Noise

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

i am a big fan of asian snacks. i will talk about asian snacks at any opportunity. i think it is a Coward's Act to westernize snack names. i will always call it POCARI SWEAT. also CC lemon is the best lemon bev in the biz. also it sounds like an animal crossing creature.

C.C. Lemon is great. It's still called Pocari Sweat

Prof. Crocodile

could not believe it when I heard that multiple gold mine thread maker slumpy had been crushed beneath a giant fiberglass hippopotamus at the grand opening of a car dealership. but i checked the internet, and yep it’s true.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Prof. Crocodile posted:

could not believe it when I heard that multiple gold mine thread maker slumpy had been crushed beneath a giant fiberglass hippopotamus at the grand opening of a car dealership. but i checked the internet, and yep it’s true.

while we all mourn the loss of forums legend slumpy, beloved by the community for bringing knowledge of spawn's engorged penis to byob, the untimely death also corresponds with a jump in ratings as viewers tune in to see who is the next to die suddenly.

Macnult

heavy weight lifted off of my shoulders after learning my old pal slumpy is totally fine

Prof. Crocodile

Macnult posted:

heavy weight lifted off of my shoulders after learning my old pal slumpy is totally fine

things were touch-and-go there for a while, but he perked right up after being crushed beneath that giant fiberglass hippopotamus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird.

always glad to seemy fellow mmultiple gold mine thread makers