Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AARD VARKMAN
the biathlon -

round 1: tiny tricycle race
round 2: lapel flower shoot-off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
the handkerchief tug of war. judged by length and count

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
micro monster truck rally

The Walrus Cancer

If we were all trees, there'd be no more wars. 'Cause we'd be trees.
giant bicycle horn strength contest

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
wig curling

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Big controversy this year over including the mime-athalon.

Stoner Sloth

seltzer skeet

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

nut

elections

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

nut posted:

elections

Horrible Butts
Italy banned from the 2022 games after dozens of Italian clowns test positive for being Pagliacci.

https://giant.gfycat.com/sillyremorsefuldipper.webm
Thank you Prof. Crocodile for the fun festive winter sig!
Arcane gob born of Khanstant's goblin gumball machine!

google THIS

Horrible Butts posted:

Italy banned from the 2022 games after dozens of Italian clowns test positive for being Pagliacci.

nut

Horrible Butts posted:

biosterous

Horrible Butts posted:

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

alnilam

Horrible Butts posted:

ty manifisto

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

hurdles while wearing big red clown shoes

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Heather Papps

hello friend

long distance puke bucket/glitter switcheroo

self portraits in oil paint, while crying

synchronized pantsing

the cry-atholon. a race to see who can make a child cry the fastest. bonus points awarded for length of meltdown.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Flavius Aetass
make people laugh. it's very popular because they would set a world record at 1 person

google THIS

The hammer throw (scored both by distance and how loud it squeaks when it lands)

Filthy Hans

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Snickers has made a real name for himself, a big fish in the very small pond of competitive carnival events

That's right, Roy, his is a name unavoidable to those reading small-town police blotters across the land, but will that translate to big-market success

It may have seemed far-fetched in prior years, but with the introduction of the Carnie Pentathlon at this year's Games the stars could finally align for our painted pal

the event itself is a source of controversy - some ask why a competition celebrating the joy that clowns bring to children young and old should now feature a team-based child sex trafficking marathon

why indeed, but luckily for Snickers it seems the fans want to see how that clown sausage is really made

and nobody has smuggled more kidnapped children across state lines than ol' Snickers, which is why so many are gambling that he will be positioned in the anchor slot

but he's far more versatile than just that - no clown has spent more time in the dunk tank, or the drunk tank, than Snickers, and those are two more crucial elements of the pentathlon...

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Horrible Butts posted:

GoutPatrol

*Stupid Babby*

clown shoe steeplechase, with cream pie puddles

Jaguars!

Oh, there's some sad things known to man
But there ain't too much sadder than
The tears of a clown
When his long jump is foul

StupidSexyMothman

American contingent outraged after Bozo accused of under-inflating balloon tarantula

FutonForensic

seltzer tested positive for piss

nut

FutonForensic posted:

seltzer tested positive for piss

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
100,000 long skinny balloons reportedly ordered for Olympic village

AARD VARKMAN
The Clown Car Cram - fit the most competitors you can in 5 minutes

RickRogers

Woh, is that a thing I like??
The endurance competition: which clown can "wonder where it all went wrong after studying drama" the longest before breaking down.

Just a whole bunch of martial arts disciplines with clown- in front for example; clown-jitsu.

nut

freestyle gymnastics team from France getting disqualified when it turns out theyre all just mimes in disguise

biosterous

RickRogers posted:

The endurance competition: which clown can "wonder where it all went wrong after studying drama" the longest before breaking down.

Just a whole bunch of martial arts disciplines with clown- in front for example; clown-jitsu.

tae clown do

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Escape From Noise

biosterous posted:

tae clown do

Mime Thai

google THIS

Honk fu

Filthy Hans

by Fluffdaddy

How many men can a mime pretend to be loving at the same time? tune in to NBC's coverage of the Clown Olympics to find out!

----------------

super sweet best pal

My favorite pie throwing event would have to be the discus.

ChubbyChecker

Horrible Butts posted:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Clown Fu
Mimekido

ChubbyChecker

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Clown Fu
Mimekido

AARD VARKMAN
E woops

AARD VARKMAN

oldskool posted:

American contingent outraged after Bozo accused of under-inflating balloon tarantula

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Filthy Hans

by Fluffdaddy

ICOC investigating quality of water in Rio de Janeiro dunk tanks following a rash of rashes

----------------