Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
LEGIT VS THUNDER 9 8.91%
DARBY VS JOEY 11 10.89%
PAC KILLS BRILEY 4 3.96%
FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE ANYTHING GOES 77 76.24%
Total: 101 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Launch the TNT Tag Titles with a big tourney where the final four is Cody and Dustin, Cody and Lee Johnson, Cody and Matt Cardona and Cody and Pharaoh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Could go for an angle where Cody becomes tyrant patriarch of the Nightmare Family and makes everyone dye their hair blonde

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Yeah... “angle”

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Nightmare Family getting ready for DoN 2021 is just this but they're all blonde with neck tattoos

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Cody forces the whole Nightmare Family to get matching neck tattoos then peels his off to reveal it was fake the entire time.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Dacap posted:

Cody forces the whole Nightmare Family to get matching neck tattoos then peels his off to reveal it was fake the entire time.

that sounds like something Suit Cody would do...

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

mooseinfants posted:

I still think they should have done 15 or even 10 minutes. Teams are still gonna jump at the opportunity for a title match and a lot more of the matches could go to time if there was only 10 minutes which makes FTR look more like douches and draws more heat while padding their record with 'wins', which is what I thought the whole point of the angle was

yeah, the 20 minute limit made the whole thing moot, 10 minutes, whoever wants to walk out at the start of the show when FTR enters the ring and challenge them and have a Brush With Greatness, book 3 or 4 of them where the bell just ding-ding's the end right as the match is heating up, have FTR do big comedy shrugs and walk off with the belts, and then Jurassic Express has a super hot push right as the time expires with a bunch of near falls that rattle the poo poo out of FTR

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Dacap posted:

Give this poster the book, Tony

mooseinfants
Dec 22, 2014

Ganso Bomb posted:

Ugh, good luck and stay safe!

thanks friend, you too!

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST
I guess now that the door is open, these teams could just compete for New Japan and maybe ROH's 6 man tag titles. Lord knows the New Japan version needs fresh teams.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Getting the NJPW tag belts, either version, is pretty much a guaranteed job winning and losing them for life if you are happy to stay a tag team.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Cody starts branding people’s necks.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
oooo, we get another 1hr youtube show, i'm down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011