Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elitist Bitch
Sep 13, 2007

gently caress Kyle Larson.

Bubba Wallace :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elitist Bitch
Sep 13, 2007

If you're going to watch racin' this weekend don't forget to join the Discord if you haven't already:

https://discord.gg/2vZRyYA

Elitist Bitch
Sep 13, 2007

Honestly it's not any worse than what they're doing now, but lol can you imagine the pearl clutching if they did an "affirmative action" provisional?

Elitist Bitch
Sep 13, 2007

CBJSprague24 posted:

If they restart tomorrow at 4 p.m., that's 1 p.m. out west. How will the beloved West Coast Audience see the race? Won't someone PLEASE think of West Coast Audience?

Can't speak for any of the rest of the West Coast Audience, but I took tomorrow off thinking there was more than an outside chance the race would get rain delayed. :hawksin:

Elitist Bitch
Sep 13, 2007

:drat:

But for real, this is the NASCAR equivalent of "any given Sunday". Even the Jets win one sometimes 🤷‍♀️

Elitist Bitch
Sep 13, 2007

Nit Wit Dog poo poo posted:

Don't remind me.
<------------ :mad:

:hawksin:

Elitist Bitch
Sep 13, 2007

Skim Milk posted:

oh my loving god this thread title

The runner up for the subtitle was "Hard Rs earn Hendrick cars" but we figured that might cross some lines.

Elitist Bitch
Sep 13, 2007

big nipples big life posted:

Starr had a tire go down and it caused him to slide up and wreck the leader which absolutely sucks if that's you but it's just lovely luck. Gragson went on to say the tire going down was fake even though it's clear that's what happens on the replay.

the good kyle.

The less-bad Kyle.

Elitist Bitch
Sep 13, 2007

iwentdoodie posted:

I've also heard Starr described as "the biggest goddamn idiot on a track that contains quin hough", though. Apparently dude is always an absolute weapon to pass, so he's received zero benefit of doubt.

Starr can be an idiot and Gragson desperately needs to log off. Both things can be true.

Elitist Bitch
Sep 13, 2007

Man, sure are a lot of people ready to just dismiss 23XI. Bubba was pretty good at getting extra spots out of poo poo tier RPM equipment. Maybe five races with no practice just isn't enough to get everything locked and loaded, call me crazy.

Elitist Bitch
Sep 13, 2007

*Brand new team doesn't win in first five races*

SASCAR: "DRIVER IS poo poo TIER"

Elitist Bitch
Sep 13, 2007

Beachbum ty for your service o7 o7 o7

(Please note: I'm being extremely sarcastic here.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elitist Bitch
Sep 13, 2007

I hear the F1 thread is the better place for those who prefer not to be roasted.