Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

i highly recommend listening to Wardruna while playing because it's very very fitting and you don't have to listen to the trash in game music.

I'm loving this game but my partner keeps being a big grump because I want to establish a super safe settlement while he wants to traverse across the world in search for copper ore, oh nooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

What's folks most efficient way of keeping a fire lit during stormy weather? I am not that great at building so even when I build a fire pit indoors and build a way to ventilate the smoke, it goes out the second it rains.

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Pigbottom posted:

The in-game music is very chill and good.

idk it kinda bothers me, like there's certain points in the music that really bothers my auditory sensitivity.
I've been really enjoying it with no music at all all day today, it's very immersive.

3 of us UK goons play together but we don't have a constant server as we just want to adventure together when we have time, so far we've only really progressed to the bronze age and I've finally convinced my partner to focus on our base a little bit more so we can actually make decent armour and weapons and then hopefully move further on.

Solefald fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Feb 11, 2021

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

we need endless copper and trollskin and i will not budge on this

I agree but I am gonna stay at home and make our fortress cosy and safe ok so quit whining

also roads, it is very very important that I make all those roads