Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

dogstile posted:

Everyone's first experience with the plains is always so fun to see.

"Oh this is nice" "Oh the music's really pleasant" "Oh that's a mosquito/goblin" "gently caress"

“DEATHSQUITO?!?!?”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Sometimes I have a great urge to go full Ferngully and absolutely raze the swamps. gently caress that place forever and always

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

wjs5 posted:

I don't know if its been mentioned but if you reach the end of the map you fall off. How ever its not something you will do with out trying.

I consider it a rite of passage to sail a longboat off the edge of the world

mod edit: spoiler tag

Somebody fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Feb 25, 2021

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Livin the dream

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Build portals for fast travel. Get the belt from vendor for more heavy lifting. Other than a massive amount of ore you likely will just fill your inventory with garbage anyway. 3 stacks of food and equipment leaves you with plenty of room for the dumb nonsense. If it’s too much just haul it to a chest next to your portals.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Our last boss altar is in the middle of the water a short swim away from the coast. This is not…ideal.

A water boss you fight in boats would be dope as hell though if not extremely frustrating

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

A solid 80 hours put in this game. Done with all the current content. What a pleasant buy this was that lined up perfectly with a lull in work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Trickortreat posted:

This game got me through some really rough patches during the pandemic, so I can't wait to return with the next major update.

I guess it's good that they're taking their time to put quality first, but I will be really disappointed if it ends up not living to the hype.

This game really did hit at the perfect time during the pandemic. Everyone was doing quarantine things and it brought a lot of people together. The ride was great with what we got but I doubt my group will be revisiting it after these updates eventually drop. There just isn’t a way to satisfyingly revisit that initial wonder.