Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
I'm sure most of you have seen the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maAFcEU6atk

You are Paul Rudd. You are sitting at your computer desk on the end of a futuristic looking precipice in a huge enclosed space. You have a wife, and a cup of coffee. Apparently, you have important work to do. You can go any direction.

>_

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

generate nude tayne

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
Go to Joe's Kansas City BBQ and get a Z-Man sandwich (brisket, smoked provolone, onion rings).

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
All right, time to check those crime reports.

>CRIME REPORT

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
>nervously check if my neighbor is nearby

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Watch Mac and Me

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

Go to Joe's Kansas City BBQ and get a Z-Man sandwich (brisket, smoked provolone, onion rings).

damb that sounds amazing

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
You print out a picture of Nude Tayne, something you think you can get into later, and stuff it in your pocket. Before leaving, you check for crime reports in Kansas City.

TWO MEN KILLED IN PARKVILLE SHOOTING FOLLOWING DISPUTE OVER FIREWOOD SALE

Homicide investigation underway in Clay County after human remains are found

You depart for Kansas City, Kansas, and hitch-hike your way there, where you finally arrive at Joe's Kansas City BBQ and get a Z-Man sandwich (brisket, smoked provolone, onion rings). It is quite tasty. As you eat, you look around to see if you recognize anyone. One man catches your eye; a very tall fellow wearing a red hat.

You have a sandwich, a coffee cup, and 70 million dollars.

>_

Zippy the Bummer fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Feb 12, 2021

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Am I, Paul Rudd, wearing a hat? If so, attempt hat wobble

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Buy the man a sandwich.

Then buy yourself another one.

OutsideAngel
May 4, 2008
>take hat

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
>Go south.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Oh gently caress, these do look good

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I was just looking at that lol

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

60% of the time, I work every time.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
You catch the tall man's eye and wave, as though he were a life-long friend. As he approaches your table with a curious expression, you order two more sandwiches.

You introduce yourself, and invite him to sit.

"I'm Tayne," he says.

"Cool," you say, as you snatch his hat off his head and put it on your own. "This hat is baller as hell." You then commence a hat wobble and a flarhgunnstow. Much to the tall man's consternation, many other patrons join your dance. He keeps trying to take the hat back but you deftly dodge him at every turn. With sandwich in hand and Tayne in pursuit, you flee the restaurant and sprint south down Mission Road toward the Shawnee Mission Parkway.

>_

naem
May 29, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/GPmBUQi.mp4

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

We have important work to do

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Is Paul Rudd the same as Paul Reiser?

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Can I, Paulus J. Rudd, stop off at St. Agnes Catholic Parish for a quick confession?

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.
Play Cygnus X-1 through my lovely laptop speakers, sit back, and muse to myself "I had a good life."

Then I walk into the next room and receive my daily 39 lashes from Peyton Reed.

My face becomes so covered in my own hemoglobin that they CGI replace it with deepfaked footage from Clueless. The office lighting makes it look totally off, but people accept it anyways because I'm Paul Rudd.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
>>Bring boys to the yard with my milkshakes

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don

oh poo poo i was not expecting this element

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
*Paul Rudd does the white version of the Carlton ..ehrm. the WHITER version of the Carlton*

*crowd laughs*

i'm jk, i love the man

the ant-man

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Is Paul Rudd the same as Paul Reiser?

i'm mad about you

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

You can buy an 8 pack kit from Goldbelly for $95.

Paul Rudd >> teleport away from Fairway, KS, because there is nothing interesting there.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
I also say teleport rudd to someplace marginally less lovely. I suggest topeka via greyhound bus

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Roll that clip from Mac and Me.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

> continue to moderate the something awful forums, with the aid of a big computer mainframe sending relevant updates to your phone

naem
May 29, 2011

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5ngNuuPpmj8

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

>> Run down Mission rd to St Agnes and infect the congregation with dance

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
Processing......................................................................................................

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
You sprint down to Saint Agnes and duck inside to a confessional and hide from Tayne. Vespers are taking place in the incense-filled gloom of the church. The priest asks you gently what you have to say. At a loss, you ask the priest for his phone for a million dollars. You use the phone to communicate with your computer, and demand that it play Mac and Me, which it does. Suddenly the door of the confessional bashes inwards and Peyton Reed storms in. He lashes you with a cat-o-nine-tails until your face is covered with blood. You punch Peyton in the heart, which activates his heart condition and kills him. You use the priest's phone to play Cygnus X-1 as you barge into the quiet congregation and start dancing, engaging 4D3D3D3 while spinning a live mix of Celery Man. This greatly confuses Tayne when he runs into the church. The church-goers cannot resist, and begin to dance as well, some even stripping naked and slavering over each other like beasts. Finally Tayne makes a grab for your hat, misses, and trips over a pew. You flee the church, run down Mission Road for over a mile, snaking your way through side streets and residential areas while finishing your sandwich. By the time you get to the Greyhound Bus stop near Interstate 49 in Missouri, you are exhausted. Luckily they have wi-fi and you have your computer buy you a ticket to Topeka, but the nearest Greyhound bus stop is in Manhattan, a ways outside of town. Tayne is nowhere to be seen.

As the bus travels along Route 24 just north of Topeka, you kick the glass out of a window and jump out, combat rolling onto the shoulder of the road.

Your computer tells you that you are near Meier Industries, Berry Material Handling, Logan Elementary School, and several fast food places. It is about midnight.

Inventory: phone, coffee cup, cool hat, 69 million dollars

You can go any direction.

>_

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
>There's nowhere to go, but up!

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
i put a dollar in my hat and then put the hat on a nearby cactus for good luck

naem
May 29, 2011

>SEDUCE cactus

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
Cacti are not native to Kansas, Paul.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
> hm - very suspicious. i examine the cactus more closely - perhaps it is a shapeshifter, or some sort of daemon?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
sex alicia silverstone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/6vNDudD.mp4