Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RepeatingMeme
Dec 27, 2012

this place is not a place of honor

no highly esteemed deed is commemorated here

nothing valued is here

what is here was dangerous and repulsive to us

this place is best shunned and left uninhabited

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Mine was so big that it collapsed in upon itself and now it’s infinitesimally tiny but dense as hell and maybe don’t get too close....gently caress there goes another one. Sorry dude.

HOMO ERECTUS posted:

my dick is actually pretty small but hyper dense, time dilates as you get closer and if you arent careful you'll call into its event horizon

hey ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Das Boo posted:

Big enough that my blood falls out, OP. :(

This has been on my mind. Would it be better if the minge was so small blood couldn't escape so it fills like a water balloon?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Bag Flying At Noon, (2024)

We can never gently caress, it would destroy the universe.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016

Who What Now posted:

This has been on my mind. Would it be better if the minge was so small blood couldn't escape so it fills like a water balloon?

yes this sounds very healthy

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
Woops, I dropped my monster female condom, that I use for my magnum pussy

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Das Boo posted:

Big enough that my blood falls out, OP. :(

Why would it do something like that? Why does it do that?

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

mines like a stuffed olive with the stuffing removed

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Mine is an outie.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Why would it do something like that? Why does it do that?

nobody knows, as all things woman are mysterious and beyond the scope of human understanding

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The carpet matches the drape.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I think the new iPhones have Lidar or something so you can 3d scan the depths of your lady holes. Maybe 3d print them and keep pens in them?

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
It fits a family of four comfortably, 5 is a little tight.

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
They don't call me Lake Baikal for nothing ;)

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Nuts and Gum posted:

I think the new iPhones have Lidar or something so you can 3d scan the depths of your lady holes. Maybe 3d print them and keep pens in them?

Stonehenge is revealed to be much larger than anyone could comprehend

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
I went up to my girlfriend and said "I'd like a little pussy" and she said "Me too mine's as big as a house"

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

AHH F/UGH posted:

Large enough to swallow a whole planet, like Galactus

A vagina like Unicron, augmented with machinery and has grabby fang teeth to better consume things.

Also huge, and has had transformers inside it at one point :toot:

Blitter
Mar 16, 2011

*clasps hands around mouth and yells*

"Riiicooolaa .. Riiiii cooo laaaaa"

*listens theatrically at Vag for echo*

Sex Farm
Nov 17, 2017

I said to my girlfriend "I'd like a little pussy"

And she goes "me too, mine's as big as a house!"

Then the predator killed me

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Ricola reminds me of a movie idea I had for a sequel to The jerk where Tommy Lister (Deebo Dutch from Friday) is an adopted son of a yodeling Alps type family and they finally tell him he's adopted and he hits the road in his clogs to find himself. I had to can it because Tommy Lister died. RIP

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
Bring a bucket and a mop for this wide-rear end pussy

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
It ain’t the depth of the gash but the waggle of the flaps. :haibrow:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

Bring a bucket and a mop for this wide-rear end pussy

No!!!!! They told me it wasn't possible!!!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Newsflash: your penis is just a weird mutated blown up vagina

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Have your mom make a fist and measure from her knuckles to that hairy mole just past her watch. That's how deep it is.

P.S. Tell her to swing by and pick up her Swatch. I fished it out while drinking my morning coffee.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Elentor posted:

The carpet matches the drape.

My meatdrape bring all the boy to the yard

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I can transform my large dong into a vagetus but instead of becoming wide and deep it's just a tiny punani with EXTREMELY fat surroundings? They call it the Phat Puddy. I'm getting insane engagements on my social media.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I can transform my large dong into a vagetus but instead of becoming wide and deep it's just a tiny punani with EXTREMELY fat surroundings? They call it the Phat Puddy. I'm getting insane engagements on my social media.

I have subscribed to your swole hole and I look forward to our professional relationship

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Waterbed Wendy posted:

I have subscribed to your swole hole and I look forward to our professional relationship

We'll exchange Hotmail addresses and Netscape urls

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
It depends on whether my teeth are retracted.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Waterbed Wendy posted:

My meatdrape bring all the boy to the yard

"Do not use this bleach on sensitive areas"

Me: laughs in Manic Panic, spinning in an office chair.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Cavernous

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
:mad:

Funky See Funky Do fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Feb 13, 2021

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Day 11: Our expedition into her vag continues. The queefs from last night have subsided, and the resulting lack of headwind means we are making much faster progress. The smell remains the same, pleasantly naughty. Supplies are good, but I sense morale is beginning to fray as more and more we find ourselves wondering: just how big is it? When can we go home?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
My vag is a mass of incandescent gas

A giant nuclear furnace.

Where dicks are converted into jizzium at temperatures of millions of degrees.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
I don't have a vag, but if I did, it would be huge.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
its so big that everyone on earth is currently inside of my giant vag right now, and have been since the dawn of time. my vag is the cave that plato described, and everyone has been dazzled and entranced by the shadows cast onto my hallowed walls

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I was in Girl Scouts and on a camp out, me and 3 other girls stayed up late chilling at a covered picnic table while everyone else slept. One of the girls was like hey, let’s compare vaginas. I didn’t want to do this but I didn’t want to overreact so I was just like “nah I’m good” but the others whipped their boxes out. I was raised very conservative and was a piece of poo poo so I told my parents and then the leadership found out the girl was gay so they kicked her out. I feel bad now that I’m older but I wonder how that lady is.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
It's like the grand canyon...but more....majestic!

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

LuckyCat posted:

I was in Girl Scouts and on a camp out, me and 3 other girls stayed up late chilling at a covered picnic table while everyone else slept. One of the girls was like hey, let’s compare vaginas. I didn’t want to do this but I didn’t want to overreact so I was just like “nah I’m good” but the others whipped their boxes out. I was raised very conservative and was a piece of poo poo so I told my parents and then the leadership found out the girl was gay so they kicked her out. I feel bad now that I’m older but I wonder how that lady is.

I'm that girl, and after that summer I ran away from home and through a series of twee adventures I now own a minorly successful bookstore in a mid-sized town in Iowa with my wife. I want you to know that I forgive you, LuckyCat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Happy endings make me smile :unsmith: