Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

I dunked on Gauss as a technomancer, but holy poo poo do I not see how you're supposed to handle him as one of the other classes at lower level.
Healing on hit is the only thing that kept me alive, coupled with the turret's natural short cooldown.
The hitbox on his electric spotlight ground wave is incredibly fucky also, my health was getting shredded even when I wasn't even close to the edge of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Why are yall giving an actual gently caress about the dumbass story and writing?
There's guns that fire literal bone hurting juice?
You get to summon an ice turret with your loving mind, I don't give a goddamn about this plot, and neither should you

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

They need to stop with that friend code poo poo.
It has never been well received in any medium, ever.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Licarn posted:

Blighted Rounds is great on techno, especially if you get gear with the mod that makes it apply to two mags.

Snipe 1 enemy and everyone around them takes damage. Plus use the turret to freeze bosses and get free headshots with blight up.

I use the one that lets me heal all damage done with it when I end the skill.
And then I use the skill with an lmg.
Free full heals!

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Lmao I hope yall aren't actually being stupid and pre-ordering this.
How many times are you going to have to be burned by a pre-order before the lesson is learned?

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

please god make the loving sniper lasers easier to see.
same for my loving crosshairs.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

The solution is to just ski all the cutscenes.
The story was already determined to be dumb as gently caress, why subject yourself to more of it?

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

The only scene you need to watch is the one of Eva giving you the insane "gently caress ME" eyes when you go to her shop

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

They know what these nerds like

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

dogstile posted:

I skipped almost every cutscene and completed the demo just under 40 minutes.

I can't decide if i like it or not. It was fun but i made fun of it the whole time?

A good game then

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Was RE6 even fun though?
They tried so hard to rip out any fun mechanics, such as the inclusion of the stamina meter.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

If you're really upset about them "nerfing a demo grind", then you have bigger issues you need to sort out lmao

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

moist turtleneck posted:

xbox games pass is officially worth it

Chances of them putting it on PC gamepass? (lmao)

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

I demand an answer to why it's only a 3 person party allowed, and not 4.
You have 4 loving classes, how does this make any sense?

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Lmao why the gently caress are sniper rifles even in this game?

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

I would very much like to pummel whoever designed the Yagak fight, in the nuts.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

ErrEff posted:

No see it's good that the boss homes in on you in the first few seconds of the fight with an instakill attack.

He didn't technically instakill me, but he did leap at me no less than 6 times in under 30 seconds, which did kill me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

ketchup vs catsup posted:

if you have the same mod on two different gears do you get twice the effect?

I'm guessing not because they highlight both the mods in red, but wanted to confirm.

it doesn't stack