Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

I have no idea why I think this game will be good but I'm convinced it will be. Not pre-ordering tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Jose Oquendo posted:

Oh what. DIdn't Square-Enix just release that GaaS Avengers game that was totally loving awful. Who in the world would want to buy this game.

This is an external studio title that SE is publishing, avengers is a case of SE getting the marvel license and putting impossible expectations on it. Feel it's worth mentioning that Sleeping Dogs was the same kind of thing.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

fadam posted:

I thought the story was kind cool lol, maybe I'm just a simp tho.

leading with it is an extremely bad idea for this kind of game but yea I didn't mind the hang out parts

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

How! posted:

Wait Tanners daughter has been pregnant for 86 years?

you can be pregnant in hypersleep is fine, hypersleep is made up you can do whatever. there's so much stupid science in this game elsewhere lol

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Simone Magus posted:

BEASTIE BOYS ON VINYL

lmao forever

do they even have a record player?

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

exquisite tea posted:

The Microsoft first-party stuff never leaves, but I feel most games get at least ~12 months on the service before cycling off.

It's literally one year for most third-party stuff. They do a good job of telling you when stuff is leaving though, like there will be a warning a month ahead of time when you go to launch the game.

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Roman posted:

I am playing solo rn so it's looking like the best way to handle world tiers is to keep them as low as possible until endgame. There's no XP penalty and you're going to outgrow gear really fast anyway. I'm probably going to keep it at 5 or 6 until I hit 30. I even dropped to 1 just to get that volcano boss out of the way because it annoyed me at WT6.

This is valid but I like butting my head against the highest tier I can go

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

just replace the twitter account with this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3otBjVZzT0

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Alchenar posted:

New thread title here

Outriders: Offriders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

The game has a tutorial that always pops up when you die on too high a world level, but it probably should be bigger and more annoying Lol