Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
Man this sure as gently caress a better avengers game than the avengers game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
Having played anthem beta and this, and with 6 years of brain poisoning from playing destiny, people who are claiming that anthem beta was better is smoking crack. Anthem beta never made me want to buy anthem.

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug

SmallpoxJenkins posted:

The solution is to just ski all the cutscenes.
The story was already determined to be dumb as gently caress, why subject yourself to more of it?

i spent the entire first hour of the game yelling "shut the gently caress up" at the talking scenes it's so bad

goty gonna buy it at launch

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug

LITERALLY MY FETISH posted:

grinding a demo is the saddest thing I've ever heard of lmao

lol you've never bought a case of rockstar energy to prepare for the launch of destiny 2

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
hi guys, i just bought this with the 20% off deal and i'm having fun

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
I was getting constantly owned on the McCain side mission at WT4, took me watching a video to realize that I had leveled up right before the final arena, so my weapons were at level 4-5, and the enemies were coming in at level 7 so goddamn

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
gotta say, i'm 50% success rate with polish devs delivering on their promises so far this year

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
coupon code is SPR21

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
I basically have everything pegged at WT3 during the campaign because i just wanna run around asap.

Except Yagak. That dude is WT1 gently caress that dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kunabomber
Oct 1, 2002

Pillbug
Honestly even though I paid $48 on PC I feel pretty good after finishing the campaign. I'll revisit it once they fix the damage bugs, etc. Or not.