Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nate405
Oct 21, 2002

Mtashed on YouTube has a set of videos showing off each class. They include content that isn't in the demo, such as animations for each class skill and some legendary armor sets.

Pyromancer
Devastator
Trickster
Technomancer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nate405
Oct 21, 2002

cerebral posted:

I've played enough games with the mouse/kb that I can no longer grip the mouse without it causing me pain. I am not just a shameful goon, I am a shameful human being.

I'm in the same boat. I tried the Steam pre-set "Gamepad with Mouse and Gyro" with a DualShock 4 and it's been working great. I could never get the hang of right-stick aiming, but with the gyro to fine-tune I can aim almost as well as with a mouse.

Nate405
Oct 21, 2002

Rosalind posted:

Does the Outrider's Legacy quest not usually give a bunch of legendaries? I did it and got 12 legendaries (11 guns and 1 helmet). My friend did it and got 1.

It was bugged for a little while to give a ton of legendaries, but has since been patched. Getting one is the intended reward.

Nate405
Oct 21, 2002

MarcusSA posted:

I check everything and nope it seems like I'm back to the start except one of the side quests I picked up is still in my log and all of the notes that I unlocked are still there as well. I also did some side quest where I kill a captain and it seems as though that is still cleared because the NPCs are talking about him being dead.

On the lobby screen, choose Select Story Point and set it to where you were.