Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sputnik
Jul 21, 2003

I felt like a ninja, and my kung-fu was strong.

Hi ICR, it's me. One of the fellow brainworms. I hate money and critical thinking, so I'm hella stoked to see you in the beta.

Dumb alone. Dumber together!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sputnik
Jul 21, 2003

I know that the Anthem thread got a fair bit of jollies just spectating in stunned horror at Anthem's reddit, but is it too early for the warning sirens to go off on /r/Outriders?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Sputnik
Jul 21, 2003

jabro posted:

You forgot the Avengers! A game that singlehandedly made them go from a hugely profitable company last year to going millions of dollars in the red.

Wait, is there a source that it was the fault of Avengers? Because that would be hilarious. Horse Armor, meet MMOs. MMOs, meet GaaS. GaaS, meet Fifa 2071.

Sputnik
Jul 21, 2003

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeouch.