Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

The game isn't great, but it is a lot better than Avengers. Might actually pick it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

From the times I checked there were 3-4 times the numbers of people playing the demo compared to the Avengers beta.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

ICR I really think this is going to break the kiss of death your threads usually have on games. I'm genuinely looking forward to this.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

I am enjoying the game. However, I can't get in the game now due to "Could not connect to the servers" errors.

gently caress always online games that can be played single player.

I am guessing the servers are dead. Would be nice if they spent 5 seconds to put a post on twitter to let us know.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

The game is running fine now and is good.

I really like if you are doing well it gets more and more challenging.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

PCF: Servers are up!

Everyone: Umm No

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

This is getting to be a joke. Day 1 server issues are the norm sadly. Day 3 server issues where you just can't play are inexcusable.

Also, how the gently caress do you ship a game where the HUD does not work?

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

Servers are down again

Offriders!

Also, the server-status page is a joke

Raged fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Apr 4, 2021

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

This just in Shamans are some loving bullshit

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

Can someone defending these nerfs tell me why a non-competitive single player/co-op gave should ever have a nerfs like this? Build diversity doesn't help because there still isn't any.

Please I really want to hear why a non-competitive game needs these nerfs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

OxMan posted:

I bought avengers, cyberpunk, outriders and Hood bro come at me

What are you thinking of getting next so I can avoid it?

Please ignore the fact that the only one of those I avoided was Hood.