Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Picer
Mar 25, 2004

Other peoples ignorance puts food on my table.

Anime Store Adventure posted:

I am absolutely pouring my heart into every expedition as a trickster, have optimized the hell out of my build to handle CT12 with some level of comfort but I still die enough for it to be annoying. My techno friend was regularly doing like 10 million more damage if not significantly more than that with sometimes 20% worse accuracy and last night I found out he wasn’t using perpetuum mobile so was out of the magic bullets like half the time.

He’s absolutely going to start doubling my damage by just walking through a level holding the trigger while I have to throw knives and teleport into danger just to keep up.

Tech doesn't need perpetuum mobile. They have a mod for the ammoskill that does this: "While the skill is active, killing shots grants you 30% extra bullets in your mag."

Also you have the tier 2 mod that gives back bullets for toxickills, which is all of them.

There's a reason Techno i op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Picer
Mar 25, 2004

Other peoples ignorance puts food on my table.

RatHat posted:

Been using this Pyro build and it feels really strong. Only on CT11 right now but I don't have the full Acari set or Fortress mod yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puH3LzChW4o

Life leech on Burn feels really broken since you're basically immortal(besides being one-shot) as long as something is burning. Only problem is the "Defend the obelisk" sections are annoying since it's a pretty close range build.

How does this feel without the set? I'm doing the Ash Blast/Overheat/Eruption build and i'm really struggling without the set, and i'm considering switching builds.