Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

Gravity leap is a must have for me. It's a better dodge and you can regen while you're untargetable. So helpful vs snipers too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

Stanley Pain posted:

Devastator's Warden skill tree has a final perk that gives you 40% of your armor as Firepower and Anomaly Power.

I'm level 25 running at WT11 using this. It's been the best for soloing so far compared to the other trees. The Kinetic tree was the most fun though just spamming impale.

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

Didn't realize I hated the motion blur until someone mentioned it. It's better turned off.

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

I finished the game at WT13. Is it worth finishing to WT15 or should I grind expeditions?

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

Clarste posted:

Uh, I'll try I guess.

I don't think the points in blood bath and blood donation are worth it. Have you seen a difference without the two points? I'm healing fine without them and the damage from bleed is minimal(7% of your total damage in your screen shot).

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

Kaddish posted:

The nice thing about bleed is the constant health regen from multiple sources. With vampire etc mods you're basically immortal unless some serious damage comes down. Just keep shooting and punching, for eternity.

Bleed has been pretty trash for me. I took all the bleed class nodes and even used the tier 3 weapon bleed mod and didn't notice a difference in healing or damage.

I've been better off taking the extra 4 meters for close distance. It buffs the inherent skill of healing when an enemy dies close by.

I'd like to try the armor build some day but I'm getting three stars on expedition 14 solo with the anomaly earthquake build.

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

Floppychop posted:

Don't completely write off bleed

11 million damage seems bad. You're doing more with your weapon mod alone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RisqueBarber
Jul 10, 2005

Floppychop posted:

It being 15% of my total isn't "bad" considering the main reason I make things bleed is to trigger effects that let me do X% more damage to enemies affected by bleed.

And Scrap Grenade is obscenely good. I fully expect it to get nerfed.

I'm saying don't put all your points in bleed skills or mods. If you're truly "making a bleed build" and only getting 15% of your damage, could those points be used somewhere else?