Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER
LIVE AT MONSTER TRUCK JAM 2KXX

It's fun enough in spite of the jank and I'm going to get it. My ps account partner took the bullet for Marvel. Least I can do now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER

I gotta say, so far I do love the story, not so much for the MC, but the worldbuilding is hilarious. Going from we killed our world to maybe the last half million humans can pick up the pieces to NOPE people in power are garbage to mad max apocalyptic hellscape within 20 mins was pretty drat inspired.

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER

I don't know what planet y'all been living on where the story doesn't make sense cause it's the most realistic game I've played since Cyberpunk.

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER

I'm EffEmmEll on PSN and presumably Squeenix ID but no idea tbh heck yeah! Playing a technomancer first to let all the tricksters and vanguards shine just starting first mission after demo.

Edit: playing tonight for a few hrs cross play code Q52008E8 I'll be in a public psn chat party too.

OxMan fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Apr 1, 2021

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER

bamhand posted:

Never. No incentive to. They either don't give a gently caress about the game, coded it so poorly that patching is nearly impossible, or both. Probably both.

Twitch viewership has gone from a regular 40k per night to 1k. Game is dead.

The poo poo you guys talk about must have been cool cause I never saw it. Bought the game with a buddy cause we wanted something to coop during days off. We couldn't play it for a couple of weeks due to it being straight broken then they kept breaking other crap and since we only could play a couple of days a week and it never seemed to work when we tried.

We've given up on it at this point, still only in like the third snow mountain area after the spider boss. Only game I've ever genuinely wish I could return in years. I even felt I got my money's worth out of avengers, at least we played that for a few weeks till we did all the content and it was buggy and crashed but it still worked more consistently than this. Cyberpunk too, that's drat near playable now. Don't got high hopes for outriders. Guess it's hood's turn.

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER

I bought avengers, cyberpunk, outriders and Hood bro come at me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER

Raged posted:

What are you thinking of getting next so I can avoid it?

Please ignore the fact that the only one of those I avoided was Hood.

Pre-ordered Chivalry 2.