Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I already play dnd on Tuesday nights so I'm weeping in despair. But if it's alright I'll whip up a character and maybe they can show up as an NPC at some point?

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Here is Crudmilla Dogsnack, the Ace of Paupers, a street orphan and a peerless prodigy of urchin-craft. Some say she's blessed by the sacred Ratking, the squirmy omphalos and demiurge of the sewers, the god who furtively watches over and safeguards all who beg, scrounge, or otherwise eke out survival beneath the notice of the city's well-off.

Her job is an Artisan, a true aesthete of the wheedle and the grift. What she's great at is getting what she asks for. If she asks a passing worker for his tasty pork sandwich, she'll get it. If she needs a new pair of shoes or a spare cot for the night, you'll find yourself obliging before you even realize you've said yes. Where'd she get that crown, anyway?

She's pretty good at finding short-cuts and hiding places in big cities, and also keeping an ear to the ground for rumors and gossip.

She's embarrassed by her inability to hold onto the things she gets. She might get a bite or two of that ham sandwich, but she's sure to hand it off to the next hungry looking sucker she happens across. If you give her a gold piece, she might be able to spend part of it a couple pieces of taffy before paying it forward almost begrudgingly. As for those rumors and secrets, forget about it. She can't hold on to that stuff to save her life.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!