Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
The whole thing of fairies lying seems to be politely ignored for the time being. In fact, a spoiler I said was too much information!

Please solve the murder, if only so we can experience some of the best Forms in the game.

Krysmphoenix fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Mar 10, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
I don't think you used Omini for the Poltergeist Hill? That would probably help here.

Goblin Horn sounds useful for the future. Pixie Camera will let us go all CSI Fairyland on this bullshit. Do you think we can get the pixie to put a blue filter over everything? And collect those Dreams!

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010

Black Robe posted:

Man, the forms hall elf is going to love us.

I think this one needs Form 171E

1 for a Royal Edict, 7 because we're unmaking/negating something (a hill in this case), 1 because the numbers in a Royal Edict have to add up to more than 18, and E because we're moving earth.

The numbers contained in Royal Edicts inciting change must add up to more than 18 to contain their significant power, we are definitely changing this hill. 1+7+1=9 which is less than 18. In fact, that would mean the only option is 199E.

...wait, so there's only 26 ways Royal Edicts can incite change?

EDIT: Let's see if we can get a second copy of this form to fix the palace stairs too while we're at it. And maybe a Form for Water so we can reshape Mab's stairway so we can visit her maybe? That surely wont' kill us.

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010

cant cook creole bream posted:

Nah, they are using the mathematical precise definition of greater. i.e. strictly greater than.

It's a fairy legal document. If you're not precise, you're dead.

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
I mean, Ask Xylia if they are okay being crowned before actually doing that, but we're not throwing them under the bus. They're indirectly responsible for us getting back our memory for free after all.

...actually could we get Mathias crowned?

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
Honestly, I think no matter what, Xylia will protect Mathias. They may not be on the scale of Mab or Titania, but it does seem like the Spring and Autumn Queens become empowered by their station. He'll be just fine.

As for the Underfoot, we've shown them the power of Forms. With Xylia's support, they'll get a lot of good work done too.

Having Mab become neutral is the easy option, but bribing is more fun. Give Rinecoat and Nyx our spare loot to support Xylia, and take that Websail! Assuming it's actually an upgrade, more speed means less motes spent on travel.

Doopliss posted:

As suspected, I had no idea how the moondial worked. If we invert our selections so the shadow falls on the one we want, we get the outcome we wanted.

Yeah, you want the shadow to land where you want. You can't see the symbol for summer. Oh, and should you need it, Autumn 1 is Man phase, because I never found a way to ask the reigning Autumn Queen what their current mood is.

Krysmphoenix fucked around with this message at 08:16 on Mar 13, 2021

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
On the other hand, eco-terrorism is good, actually.

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
uh...are they going to give us the blue orb back? We have a waterfall secret to discover.

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
The University of Phoenixes has been mentioned several times by now, which sounds like an absolutely wonderful place that isn't likely to traumatize Pieces in the slightest.

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
look, if you don't cast Power Word: Brownie at every opportunity I'm going to be very sad.

Also I vaguely recall the Celestial Trio is the best hand? So Star, Moon, The World. Either way, props to Abigail for remembering that Tarot was a card game...even if this has nothing to do with that card game.

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
Heaven exists. I am home. :swoon:

Doopliss posted:

but if you want to browse 216 shelves the game will give it you.

...correction, this is hell. I gave up and did exactly this

:negative:

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
also jesus gently caress you have a lot of motes. I tried to be stingy with them and use spells when I could but wow.

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
Our kindness score is sky high, we're grabbing those memories.

That said we haven't exactly been playing fair. Karmically appropriate cheating is acceptable.

Also thoughts. I was confused if the Prophecy of Light was meant for Janet instead. After delivering it, I just stared at the screen for the longest time, because that had completely slipped by me unnoticed. I think I owe OS1 another playthrough.

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
can we not with the ableism

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010

Doopliss posted:

I think the only indication that Toby's gender-questioning in the main game is the tiara under Toby's bed. Jingle BEL/S is where the real content is on that front.

well, that and the closet adventure

gently caress, how dare you leave it up to the chance of the thread here! ...but I actually think Fire is the right move here?

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
Attack him with a Life so he knows we don't really mean to be mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krysmphoenix
Jul 29, 2010
There was an OS1 LP here already?